Episode 47&48

Sweet Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#47

The next day… Hayoung got off her bed as she looked at the mirror that is as tall as a human at her own reflection. She could see many marks and hickeys all over her exposed parts. Like what Zelo had promised her, he did not took her ity as he never removed her bra and undergarments from her body.

What should I do? Hayoung thought to herself. She decided to take a shower to freshen up. As she walked around the bed in order to get to the bathroom, a pair of strong arms grabbed her and landed her on Zelo’s lap.

“Good morning, my babe…” Zelo’s voice cooed in her ears, while he her hair. Even though Zelo had only his boxers on, the certain part of his body was pressing against Hayoung, causing discomfort for her. “Do you enjoy the fun I gave you last night?” Zelo used his nose to nuzzle one of the hickeys on her neck, earning a whine in pain from her.

Not wanting to offend him, Hayoung gently removed his arms, “Ermmm…. I need to take a shower,”

“Of course Hayoung, do you want me to shower with you?...” he teased. Instead of getting angry, Hayoung felt her face getting red. “No thanks I prefer to do it alone. Please be mindful” Hayoung got up from his lap and took her clothes from the drawer. Zelo watch her movements as she stepped into the bathroom.

“We shall shower together after we tied the knot,” Zelo smirked as he supported himself on the bed with his arms. At this moment, his phone rang.

#48

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter