Episode 85&86

Sweet Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#85

At Zelo and Hayoung’s house, both of them and the parents were chatting away happily as they were choosing the characters for the names of the twins. Suddenly, a doorbell rang and one of the servants went to open the door.

It was Youngmi.

She smirked and stepped into the house and walked to living room where everyone was present, she held up a document in her hands and announced, “I am pregnant with the CEO’s child,” When she said that, every one of the people were shocked, including Hayoung. Her announcement shattered the happy atmosphere immediately, Mrs Choi could not believe it.

“Where is the evidence?” Youngmi took out the letter that was in the hotel room before and passed both the letter and the document to both parents. All of four of them read the letter, they could recognised Zelo’s handwriting at one glance. They read the document papers, which stated that the baby in Youngmi’s belly is Zelo’s.

Youngmi is not stupid, the document is obviously forged by Youngmi as she knew that using the letter would not convince Zelo’s parents entirely, as they would have doubts. Back to reality, all four elders’ jaws were wide open when they see the ‘evidence’.

“You cheated on my daughter, how could you?”

“I thought you were heads over heels in love with Hayoung, why are you doing this?”

“She is pregnant with your children, isn’t that enough?”

Hayoung’s parents attacked Zelo with all these questions. “I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter