Episode 99&100

Sweet Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#99

“The patient is out of danger, he is lucky that he seeks treatment earlier or else something worse would happen to him. He is in coma now but should be able to be awake after 3-4 days.” the head doctor told them the results, which made all of them relieved. “Thank goodness. Can we see Junhong now?” Mrs Choi asked, the head doctor nodded.  They stepped in the hospital room where Zelo is resting and there he is, lying on the hospital bed as if he fell into the deep sleep. Hayoung rushed up to him and sat besides him. Seeing his unconscious state, her heart is aching for him.

“Hayoung dear, you must have been tired, why don’t you go home and take a rest?” Mrs Choi asked endearingly. “No, I want to stay here to take care of Zelo,” Hayoung responds. No matter how much the elders convince Hayoung, Hayoung won’t budge. In the end, the elders stopped convincing her, upon seeing Hayoung caring so much towards Zelo. A few hours later, they took a leave and left Hayoung alone in the hospital room after deciding who to take turns to look after Zelo. Hayoung took Zelo’s hand and let it caress her cheeks. She gave his hands a gentle kiss.

In the next few days, Hayoung has been taking care of Zelo meticulously without taking a break. She also told Zelo about her daily routine.  Hayoung was wiping Zelo’s arms with a wet towel, while talking to him, “Junhong, even though I knew that I dislike your obsession towards me at first, but your sweetness towards me had made me realise my feelings towards you.” she stopped, holding Zelo’s hand, crying “I love you, Choi Junhong. I promise if you wake up, I will be by your side forever, and the twins were waiting for you…”

#100

At this moment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter