Episode67&68

Sweet Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#67

Zelo stood up and his lips. “Showing affection to my wife,” he smiled evilly, then he put his hands on Hayoung’s shoulders and kiss on her lips violently. His arms wrapped around her body, as he was preventing her from escaping. Hayoung felt that she was trapped in his strong arms, as she could not push him away. Then, he attacked her neck again.

Since Zelo pressing his body against hers, Hayoung had no choice but to wrap her arms around his torso. “Please stop doing this...” Hayoung pleaded until she accidentally gave a moan when Zelo on her sweet spot. Hearing her moan, he stopped his act, he lifted up his head to face her.

Seeing her face full of fear, he smirked. “I like your voice,” he said, “and I want to hear you my name…” he leaned closer to her face. Hayoung was shivering, “Please, I beg of you. Don’t do this to me, I am not ready yet…” Zelo furrowed his eyebrows and chuckled, “Face it, darling. You are my wife now, you are my woman…” he traced his fingers on her delicate arm.

He whispered in her ears, “Your body, your soul, your heart, your everything, all are mine. MINE ALONE, Hayoung-ssi. You will never run away from me,” He then rubbed her stomach, “Don’t forget, our mothers want to have some grandkids and the only way to fulfill their wishes is for us to make our babies.”

Hayoung was shocked at his words. Does he want her so much?

“I don’t want to make kids with you…” she tried to protest but Zelo shushed her and put his index finger under her chin and tilted it up. “You are the only woman that is worthy of becoming my children’s mother. Not other woman wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter