Episode 53&54

Sweet Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#53

The party was finally over.

Hayoung and Zelo bid their goodbyes to their respective squads, then hopped into their car where their chauffeur took them home. When they went inside their bedroom, Zelo plopped himself on the soft and comfy bed. Hayoung also took her pajamas, which consisted of a tank top and shorts and went into the bathroom to change. When she stepped out of the bathroom, she squealed when she saw the state of Zelo on the bed. He apparently discarded every article on his body except his boxers, and sat on the bed with both his hands on the back of his head, waiting for Hayoung to finish changing.

Hayoung covered her eyes and screamed, “Can you at least wear a shirt, Choi Junhong?!” She then looked down to avoid looking at Zelo’s nearly body. As she looked down, she saw the black bowtie on the floor. Zelo had threw his clothes everywhere on the floor, Hayoung sighed and being a neat freak, she started to pick up the clothes from the floor. As she proceeded to pick up last clothing on the floor, which was near the edge of the bed, Zelo grabbed Hayoung’s hands, causing Hayoung to drop all the clothes on the floor.

She was made to sit on his lap, which was uncomfortable, as the part on his lower part of the his body was sticking against her skin. She tried to wiggle out of his grip, but like always, failed. “Why bother picking up my clothes, the servants can do it…” Zelo said.

“But what if you tripped over it…” “Oh you cared about me…” he said in a teasing manner. Hayoung shook her head, then her eyes was on his abs. How could a monster-like man have an alluring body? Hayoung turned her head, her face was blushing like crazy. Zelo smirked as he find his fiancee cute for being shy by looking at his body.

“Like what you see?” he teased as he brushed his fingers on her delicate skin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter