Episode 5&6

Sweet Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#5

A month ago… Toronto, Canada.

“Junhong, my son, me and your mother had something to show you…” Mr Choi said as he took out a photo and passed it to Zelo. It was a photo of Hayoung sitting on a white chair, smiling brightly.

 “I am sure you didn’t forget about my old friend’s daughter, Hayoung-ssi. Look how pretty she looks now.” Mrs Choi chipped in. Zelo can’t help but to stare at the photo, she is too beautiful that his eyes cannot looked away from her.

“Yes… I did not forget her,” Zelo smiled. Mr Choi’s lips perked up as he and his wife looked at each other. “Actually, we set up an arranged marriage between you and her when you were babies, so do you have any words to say?” Mrs Choi asked, knowing the answer.

Zelo turned around to face his parents, he said, “I agreed to marry her. She is the girl of my dreams.” Mrs Choi clapped her hands in glee.

“However…” Mr Choi suddenly said in a serious tone, which makes Zelo’s smile dropped.

Is there be any problem? Zelo thought in his heart worriedly. “I know you like Hayoung but as both of you are very young, we decided that you two will be engaged this year by having an engagement party and you two will be officially married when both of you turn 21, which will held 5 years later…” Mr Choi explained. Zelo heaved a relieved sigh.

Even though he is a bit upset that he will not immediate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter