Ten Seconds

Always Been You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

"Was I wrong? Am I a horrible person?" Yongsun asks Hyejin after she told her everything that happened last night.

"Of course not. You just did what you think is right." Hyejin tried to assure their leader, her tone full of understanding. "But, unnie, if you want to make your relationship public, we'll support you, you know that, right?"

Yongsun smiled, of course they will, but that doesn't mean that their group will not receive any backlash; in the world they are living in, same relationships is all fun and good as long as its not real. "I know that, Hyejin, but I really think we both need space to get ourselves in the right perspective. So that we're both sure we're not settling."

It was their career amongst many other things.

Yongsun didn't want to admit it out loud but she got tired of their relationship, as if somewhere along the way she lost herself. She was too caught up being in love with Moonbyul that she acted as if nothing else matters, as if love will always be enough but one day reality hit her. Their relationship will had consequences that they will have to face, but Yongsun realized she wasn't prepared for that. She still have so many things she wants to do, and staying in a relationship with Byul meant risking those dreams.

"I see." Hyejin nodded in approval. "but...unnie...do you think its okay for the both of you to see each other a day after a break up?"

"What will I do tomorrow?" Yongsun asks no one in particular, plopping her head on both her hands. Their practice will surely be tension filled tomorrow.

"I'd usually tell you to try and fix things. But if this is really what both of you need...then just be strong. It's going to be painful and difficult but hopefully all the pain will be worth it." Hyejin advised, making Yongsun think that maturity really isn't based on age.

 

Moonbyul didn't know if she could get used to this; waking up without the pink haired yeba bothering her, when she enters the bathroom there will be no one confidently dancing in front of a mirror, there will be no one to comfort her when she's tired from work, there will be no one to reassure her that everything's going to be fine.

She wonders how she could survive their dance practice tomorrow seeing Yongsun and not being able to hold her.

She thinks twice if she should just skip it; but then she realized she won't get to see Yongsun if she doesn't come, so she decided to go.

She'd rather look at her from afar than not see her at all.

 

-Dance Practice-

"Unnie, you didn't have to move out. You could just switch rooms with Wheein. I'm sure she'll agree, right Wheein?" Hyejin suggested.

"I'm not a fan of grumpy Byul, but I'd do it." Wheein agreed.

"You're going to miss me, aren't you?" Yongsun teased, trying to think lightly of the situation. "Don't worry, we'll still see each other everyday. We have practices and events." she reassured her dongsaengs.

"Exactly, so what difference will it make if you stayed at our apartment?" Hyejin questioned, it will surely be hard for her to adjust to the new atmosphere in their apartment. The presence of their leader that never fails to brighten up the mood won't be there anymore. She couldn't even imagine what Moonbyul must be going through.

"We have so many memories there and I don't think I can deal with that..." Solar reasoned but was cut short when Moonbyul entered the room.

Yongsun didn't expect Moonbyul to come, if she's being honest she was kind of hoping she wouldn't get to see her today. It will be easier for her not to be reminded of what she had just let go of.

But none the less, the sight of the blue haired girl comforted her. It crossed her mind that Moonbyul might quit, she prayed hard the night before that she wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter