Okay? Okay.

Always Been You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7

Solar shouldn't be nervous. It isn't her first time seeing Moonbyul. And she's going to Seulgi and Irene's Cafe, like she always do; she's not going to a date or something, so she's really frustrated at herself for being too concerned with how she would look like, or what dress she should wear or how early she should get there.

But she knows exactly why, and that makes her even more frustrated.

She ended up wearing the suit she bought for herself which happened to be one of Moonbyul's favorite outfit for her. She said she looked really sophisticated wearing it.

When she arrived at the Cafe all of them were already there except for Byul.

Considering that Wheein is already there, she assumed that Moonbyul might not be coming after all, and she laughs to and at herself. She breathes in relief but there was a feeling disappointment that dawned on her.

But before Solar could process her thoughts she heard a voice she can recognize at any given time.

"Did you all miss me?" And there she was the orange haired girl she once loved- she still loves.

Everyone was so excited to see her. Moonbyul has always been so fun to be with, so no wonder the Red Velvet members are gushing about how they missed her.

Solar can't help but stare at Moonbyul, she didn't even care anymore if she gets caught staring, but then Moonbyul stops in front of her, and its as if Solar's heart stopped as well.

Moonbyul is smiling directly at her, looking as if she's happy to see Solar, and Yongsun can't help but smile back.

"Hi." Moonbyul greets.

Solar wanted to slap herself to see if she was dreaming, she didn't know what to say or how to react. She wanted to say that she missed Moonbyul too, but she wasn't sure if its okay to say that, so she settled with a 'hello', but she didn't get a chance to do so because Moonbyul walked past her walking towards Wheein.

She isn't sure if the disappointment that she's feeling is because she didn't even get to respond or the fact that Byul didn't acknowledge her outfit.

Solar watched as Moonbyul kissed Wheein on the cheeks, how Wheein blushed probably because she's still not used to receiving such gestures from Byul.

Solar could swear she heard a cracking sound right where her heart rests.

"Yah, Seulgi, what's this big announcement of yours?" Moonbyul asks her friend, the rest of their conversation was really a blur for Solar, all she could see was the way Moonbyul treated Wheein like a princess; the way Moonbyul used to treat her.

She also noted how Byul didn't stay at Wheein's side all the time, how she lets Wheein have her own conversations with the other girls while she has her own; she lets Wheein be her own person, something that she would have wanted when they were still together.

Solar then hears a clink as Seulgi continuously hit the wine glass with her spoon.

"I don't know how to tell you this, so I guess I'm just going to say it straight." Seulgi started, she was evidently nervous, but Irene holds her hand and squeezes it reassuringly, causing her shoulders to relax.

"This is not really going to be straight though-that's a very misleading statement" Seulgi rambles seriously, making everyone laugh. "Irene and I..."

"We already know you're dating, Seulgi." Moonbyul teases, earning a laugh and causing Seulgi to roll her eyes at her.

"Yeah, everybody here knows that" Seulgi agrees, "But we're actually already engaged." she states as both her and Irene flashes their rings, making everyone else at loss for words.

Seulgi and Irene are engaged.

Solar can't believe it. They've been together for only a year, and now they're engaged, but it made sense

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter