VKJC getting jealous

Loona Stuffs

Second set of Loona members getting jealous!

Characters: Vivi, KimLip, Jinsoul, Choerry and Metions and slight apperances of other members.

----------

Vivi

 

Gowon recently dyed her hair blonde, everyone loves it, including you. Saying that it suits her and should not be shy but you're kinda wondering why there is a blonde haired girl infront of you instead of your pink haired girlfriend.

 

"Unnie, why are you blonde?" You asked, playing with her new golden locks.

 

"I don't know, i just felt like it." Vivi quietly said, looking down to avoid your stare.

 

"Are you sure? Tell me whyyy?" You shook Vivi's shoulder gently. Your girlfriend stopped you and looked up, meeting your eyes.

 

"I was jealous." She mumbled and blushed, covering her face with her hands. You tilted your head to the side.

 

"Jealous? Why?"

 

"Because you really liked Gowon's new blonde hair, so i thought you would like me more if i turned blonde." She replied, her face red as a tomato.

 

"Aww thats so cute! Unnie, i really like your pink hair and you know that i love you no matter what, right?"

 

"Yeah i know but wait, you don't like my new hair???"

 

"I love it unnie! It looks even more natural!" You said and continued on playing with her hair. "Should i dye my hair blonde too?" 

 

"No! That's our thing!" You and Vivi turned around and saw Jinsoul on the couch with her girlfriend, KimLip.

 

"I prefer you with dark hair, babe." Vivi replied and kissed your cheeks, LipSoul cooed at the moment. 

 

"You guys are so cute!"

 

"Shut up, blondies."

 

Vivi admits that she's jealous and will do anything just to beat (not physically) anyone who made her jealous.

 

----------

 

KimLip

 

You just hanged out with your friends that you have not seen for a while, you were out all day, leaving your roommate/girlfriend at home. She said it was okay so you were wondering why she's sulking.

 

"How was your date?" Jungeun asked coldly. You just arrived and then you get this. You sat beside her but her attention is on the tv.

 

"No hug or kiss first?" You spread your arms out, waiting for a hug or a kiss. Usually its the other way around but its not bad to change sometimes.

 

"Why don't you ask your girls?" Jungeun mumbled, pressing the tv remote in a angrily manner. You however, managed to hear this and tilted your head to the side.

 

"What? What are you talking about and are you sulking??" You asked, getting the remote from her hand and put it down before it breaks. You made her turn to you, holding her shoulders.

 

"You were out with Heejin, Hyunjin and Chaewon the whole day." She mumbled again, looking down. You giggled.

 

"I asked you right? And you agreed."

 

"Yeah but i was alone."

 

"We were still chatting and they almost ripped my phone from my hands." 

 

"But that was not enough."

 

"Are you jealous, Jungeun?" 

 

".....no."

 

"Omg! You are! That's so cute! Why are you jealous tho?"

 

"..."

 

"You do know that Heejin and Hyunjin are dating and Chaewon has a thing for Hyejoo, right?" You asked her and she was still looking down. "I can't believe my strong, brave and self proclaimed badass girlfriend is getting jealous and being soft." 

 

"Shut up." Jungeun said, laying back on the couch, getting the remote to change the channel. You laughed and went on top of her, hugging her tight with her returning it.

 

"I love you!"

 

"Yeah yeah i love you too."

 

"There she is!"

 

You and Jungeun watch and cuddled for the rest of the day. 

 

KimLip acts all tough in your relationship but when she's jealous, a baby suddenly comes out.

 

----------

 

Jinsoul

 

Classes are done! Yay! You went out of your classroom and texted your girlfriend, Jinsoul, that you'll meet her at the library of the school. Your teacher gave your class a project and would be in pairs, you will be pairing with your classmate named Sooyoung and you guys will discuss it at the library. You don't have any problem with your partner, you're not close with her but you know her from Jinsoul. Your relationship with Jinsoul is also a secret for a while, you two are still not ready to say it on public.

 

You and Sooyoung went to the library, with her talking to you and asking about you, you know just being friendly (ehem). When you two arrived, you expected to talk about the problem right away but Sooyoung has other plans.

 

"So, are you available?"

 

"When? I'm not available tomorrow, maybe the next day?"

 

"No no no, i mean...are you single?"

 

"W-what? Why are you asking that?"

 

"I'm attracted to you-

 

"Hi BABE im here! and i think we have to go!" Jinsoul suddenly appeared and packed up your stuffs, you just looked at her.

 

"Jinsoul? What are you doing? We have a project to do." Sooyoung stood up.

 

"I'm sorry Sooyoung, i think MY GIRLFRIEND is not comfortable with you." Jinsould replied, hanging your bag on her shoulder and grabbing your hands.

 

"What? O-oh my gosh, im sorry! You didn't tell me you guys were dating!" Sooyoung keep on apologizing but Jinsoul was having none of it.

 

"But even if i still have not told it to you, i keep on telling you that i have a crush on her, THAT I LIKE HER! WTH SOOYOUNG!"

 

"Soullie, calm down...we're at the library." You grabbed her arms and gently rubbed it, making Jinsoul calm down.

 

"I think i should go know, i'm sorry Jinsoul! To your girlfriend too!" And after that, Sooyoung ran off.

 

"Thanks fishy." You said and you two went out of the library, good thing no one payed attention.

 

"Anything for you babe, i think we should announce we're dating so no one will bother you."

 

The next day, Jinsoul announced it...on social media of course and no one dared to bother you anymore. 

 

Jinsoul rarely gets jealous and mad but oh boy, if she does, its hell.

 

(This was inspired from a post at tumblr.)

 

----------

 

Choerry

 

You're a part of a 5 member group under (insert any ent. on your choice.), your group is really famous and is doing well. You are also in a secret relationship with Choerry from a group called LOONA. Your group was having a fansign today, Choerry was there but at backstage just looking.

 

The signing part was over and it was time to talk to the fans.

 

"You guys are really pretty today!" 

 

"Thank you!"

 

After a few minutes, the asking part was okay but there were some questions that made Choerry annoyed, like:

 

"Y/N-ah! What's your ideal type?"

 

"Would you go out on a date with me?"

 

"Can we get married?"

 

These were all just for fun of course, you and Choerry knows that but it just annoys your girlfriend. The event was over and you went straight to Choerry after, she suddenly hugged you tight.

 

"You okay, Yerim?"

 

"I'm your ideal type, you're only allowed to go on a date with me and we're the one who's getting married!" 

 

You laughed, hugging her back. Your members cooing at the moment. Good thing you guys were the only ones on the changing room. 

 

"Of course babe, only you."

 

"I swear, if this happens again, imma make our relationship public."

 

"Will they allow you?"

 

"Anything is possible with Choerry!"

 

And it was true, the next day, Choerry announce that she was dating you through their group's instagram page. Fans and people accepted it and supported you guys but there are still some who didn't, we can't really avoid that. Your relationship became much more better and fans were not asking you that kind of questions anymore, instead they ask:

 

"When did you and Choerry meet?"

 

"When did you started dating?"

 

"You and Choerry are so cute together, i'll support you guys no matter what!"

 

And Choerry likes it.

 

Choerry doesn't get jealous but will be just annoyed-well yeah, she gets jealous and will do anything, ANYTHING to stop it. Because anything is possible with Choerry.

 

----------

Wah! Hope you guys liked it! 

I'm planning on making my twitter or tumblr. account to be like a au account? Idk since it doesn't have anything on it and its still new. I'll put there what Jinsoul and Choerry posted but i don't really know how to make a fake post? Can ya'll suggest me something? And what do you guys think?

For the next set of this, do you guys want a "fight" to happen or just full fluff? 

Also, who's the superior ship? 2Jin, Viseul, LipSoul or Chuuves? The ship that has the most vote will be in a story, i think there is a lack of gay content here, so lemme make one. Heheh

Thank you for reading!

P.S - I'm sorry if they all have the same concept ;-;