Dimension - ODD EYE CIRCLE

Loona Stuffs

writing prompt: you have Dimensia, a rare condition on where you wake up in a different dimension.

Characters: Choerry, KimLip, Jinsoul and a little bit of Hyunjin.

Hope you'll like it and please dont get confused!

----------

Yerim is a very cheerful and happy girl, like all of the time. She really enjoys her life, she likes everything and everyone even if it doesn't like her, but except for one tho.

 

"Yerim, go to sleep." Her mom opened the door to her room and saw her daugther sitting on the bed, looking outside the window.

 

"But mom! I don't want to, i might not comeback for a long time again." Yerim looked at her mom, whining. Her mom sighed and sat next to her on the bed.

 

"Look honey, i understand why you don't want to sleep but you need it and do you remember that one time you didn't sleep?" Her mom reminded her, Yerim nodded and sighed. She remembered, she got really sick and weak at that time.

 

"Listen, we really miss you when you go away but we can't do anything and plus, its been a month since it happend again." Her mom got out of her bed, allowing Yerim to make herself comfortable. Her mom kissed her forehead. "Goodnight sweety, we'll be waiting for you if ever."

 

"Goodnight mom, thanks." Yerim closed her eyes and went to dreamland.

 

----------

 

*RIIIIIING*

 

Oh gosh, i smacked my alarm clocked away and sat up, yawning. I opened my eyes and looked around.

 

A purple room

 

Ah just great, it happend again! Seriously? I just want to stay at home with my family! I moved the blanket away and stood up, going to the big mirror to look at myself, specially at my eyes. 

 

A purple colored half circle on the bottom of my right eye. (Idk what to call that)

 

Great, i guess i'll be here for a while again. 

 

To whoever is reading this, i guess you're confused, right? Allow me to explain it because apparently, the author can't find a timing. (HEY!) Hello there, my name is Choi Yerim, a high school student that wants to live a normal life. Why you asking? Well, i have this thing called Dimensia, a rare condition in which you occasionally wake up in a different dimension. Sounds fun? Nope, its not. I always get seperated from my family and friends for a long time. And its not only one dimension, i go to many dimensions. This time, i am in a place called Odd Eye Circle again.

 

I went to the bathroom and took a bath and got myself ready. This dimension is the weirdest, there is only three of us here, if i'm not here then two. No one is here besides us and we always look for someone? They said we're looking for our friends? I don't know what they are talking about but i'm just going with the flow. Another weird thing is, everytime i'm away and in another dimension, they don't know about it? Everytime i'm in a different dimension, i'm staying there for a long time and if a comeback again in another, its like nothing happend. Like the day just passed, not only here tho, other dimensions too, except from where i live, my mom said that i really take a long time to comeback.

 

"Hey Choerry! Wake up, breakfast is ready!" I heard a voice outside from my door, its Jinsoul unnie. 

 

"Yes unnie! I'll be there!" I shouted back and i heard her footsteps going down. Yup, Choerry. When i first came here, they started calling me that and i got used to it. Its a cute name, Choerry.

 

I did some last touch ups and went down to eat breakfast. When i arrived at the dining table, i saw the only two people that lives here permanently, KimLip and Jinsoul. They are older tho so i call them unnie.

 

KimLip unnie is finishing up our breakfast, she looked at me and smiled, her left eye glowing red. I smiled back and sat down by the table. Seconds later, Jinsoul unnie arrived and sat down too. Her left eye glowing blue. They have the same thing as me but the color is in their left eye and they are blonde. Maybe that's the signature of this dimension.

 

"How was your sleep, Choerry?" Jinsoul unnie asked me, taking a piece of pancake that KimLip unnie made. I got some too, thanking KimLip unnie from the meal.

 

"It was fine, like always." I replied. I still have not told them my condition, i'm feeling that its not a good choice so i just keep shut.

 

"I hope you rested well, we still need to find them." KimLip unnie said and sat down to eat too. I nodded in response. I still don't know who are they talking about. 

 

----------

 

Oh my gosh! I'm so tired, we spended all day trying to search the people they kept on mentioning, we ran and looked over the subway because Jinsoul unnie said that someone pulled her earphones out when she was alone. KimLip unnie said she saw a yellow car too and she felt that one of them is in there but she didn't catch it. I saw someone too, it was a girl, she kinda looked like me. Or maybe i'm just hallucinating?

 

Ugh! Forget it! I wanna rest, i flopped down to my bed and closed my eyes, not caring to take a bath. I have been here for atleast one month now, i just hope when i wake up, i'm home again.

 

----------

 

I woke up, yawning. Opened my eyes and i was met with a white ceiling? Wait, white? Am i home again?!?!?

 

I sat up, looked around and saw another bed, oh im not. Wait a minute, i looked closely at the girl sleeping at the other bed and as of in cue, the girl moved and i saw her face clearly. 

 

Hyunjin

 

Yes! I'm at the 1/3  dimension! Whew, i thought i was at the yyxy dimension.

 

----------

Heeeey! So there is clearly a continuation of this but i'll just leave it like that for a while. Hope you guys enjoyed it and also, yyxy just had their debut stage a while ago! They also had a fancam, group and individual.

What do you think? I think it was cute and they were nervous but at the same time, they look natural on stage. Specially Chuu, she knows where to find the camera. Their charisma is also great.

Thank you for reading!