Demon Sister

Loona Stuffs

hello! This is the first one! Hope you'll like it!

Writing prompt: you and your friend decided to summon some demon but instead of a scary one, your mother appeared. (I change it into a sister)

Characters: Yeojin, Choerry, Haseul and Jinsoul.

----------

Yerim and Yeojin is having a sleepover at Yeojin's place, they were having fun and laughing until Yeojin came up with a "nice" plan.

 

"Hey Yerim, wanna summon some demons?" Yeojin said it like it was nothing and it shocked Yerim.

 

Is this girl out of her mind? Yerim thought.

 

"You know how to?" Yerim asked, eating a piece of chips that was infront of her. 

 

"Well no, but i search how on the net!" Yeojin said proudly and showed Yerim her research on how to and also showed her the materials. Yerim got shooketh but decided to agree because its not everytime you can summon a demon.

 

----------

 

The girls got ready, sitting on the floor with a really weird looking drawing infront of them and some candles, while the lights are off. 

 

"You sure about this Yeojin? We might really summon a demon." Yerim said while arranging the candles. She's a little scared cause they might be true.

 

"Yeah! Lets be friends with it!" Yeojin said, getting ready to recite her latin sentences. Yerim shrugged and closed her eyes and join Yeojin on reciting. The place suddenly got very cold but the girls continued.

 

----------

 

Once they were done reciting, they opened their eyes and saw..........Haseul? Yeojin's older sister?

 

"Haseul unnie? What are you doing here?" Yeojin asked upon seeing her sister at the middle of the weird drawing they did.

 

"Yeojin? Yerim? Oh no." Haseul said, putting down her hood, staring at the girls.

 

"We were trying to summon a demon but you suddenly pop out." Yerim asked, her sentence got softer and softer. She was just confused as Yeojin.

 

"Really? Ya'll really did summon a demon? Gosh, It worked by the way." Haseul facepalmed herself and sighed, sitting infront of the girls.

 

"It worked? Yay! It worked-wait. Are you the demon unnie?" Yeojin said, while pointing at Haseul. 

 

"Yes i am and stop pointing at me!" Haseul slapped Yeojin's hand away. This is gonna take a very long time to explain. Haseul thought.

 

"A demon? But you're too nice to be one, unnie. You're like an angel-" Yerim didn't managed to finish her sentences because Yeojin was fake gagging. Haseul slap the back of her head, followed by Yeojin's scream.

 

"What do you guys want? I was having a nice alone time then you suddenly summoned me." Haseul crossed her arms and waited for the girls to speak.

 

"Um, we wanted to be friends? But since you're already my sister, you have a lot of explaining to do!" Yeojin said and throw herself at Haseul, hearing a "oof" from the elder. Yerim sat close to them and waited for Haseul to explain. The oldest sighed and started explaining everything.

 

Yeojin and Yerim's simple sleep over, suddenly turned into a demon summoning and apparently Haseul is a demon and now she's explaining it kind of one. 

 

When Haseul was done explaining and ready to go down and cook some dinner, Yeojin accidentaly read the latin sentence and summoned a demon again. They were expecting a really scary and chaos one but behold, the one standing infront them was Yerim's older sister, Jinsol.

 

Yerim blinked and stared at Jinsol, the summoned girl looked around and saw Yerim, Yeojin and finally Haseul. The two oldest looked at each other and thought, this is REALLY going to be a long night.

 

----------

Heeey! Hope you guys liked it! Sorry if its confusing ;-;