Drunk

Loona Stuffs

Loona getting drunk.

Idk if this is a Reaction?

Characters: Haseul, ViVi, KimLip, Jinsoul, Chuu, Yves and You. (I only pick the members that are legal to get drunk.)

----------

Haseul

 

You never expected that your student body president girlfriend can drink this hard! You guys went to a party but you didn't drink because you know you'll be the one driving them home...and you were right! Your other friends are not drunk but Haseul is! She's really REALLY drunk. You asked your friends if you can take Haseul home and they agreed. 

 

You carefully pulled Haseul from the party and went to your car, you carefully put her in the passenger seat and you went to driver seat and drove off!

 

"Where are we going?" Haseul asked, obviously drunk.

 

"We're going home."

 

"W-what? How about my baby? Hey! I have a girlfriend!" She shouted. You giggled at her cute antics.

 

"Is your girlfriend pretty?" You asked.

 

"Y-yeah! She's really pretty and cute, really clingy too but i'm not complaining! We will be together forever!" She shouted, raising her arms in the air but then she looked closely at you. "Oh wait! You're my girlfriend!"

 

You laughed all through out the ride with Haseul bragging about her girlfriend and would suddenly remember its you.

 

----------

 

ViVi

 

It was Vivi's birthday and you two just decided to spend it at home with some delicious food and wine. JUST WINE but yeah, Vivi got drunk.

 

You laughed looking at Vivi everytime she tries to stand up without falling down. She'll deny that she's drunk but-

 

"Baby."

 

"Yes unnie?" 

 

"C-can you take me to our room? I don't know if i can handle this."

 

You laughed and stood up, giding Vivi to your shared room. She layed down on the bed and asked you when you're gonna go out.

 

"Where are you going?" 

 

"I'll just clean up babe, i'll be back to clean you up."

 

You went down and clean up, you went back to the room and saw Vivi sleeping. You smiled at the sight. Cute.

 

You got a fresh pajama and went to change Vivi's clothes but she stopped you when you were pulling her shirt up.

 

"W-what are you doing?"

 

"I'm just gonna change your clothes unnie, i'm not going to do anything....that is unles you want me to."

 

She slapped your shoulders, you laughed and continued to change her clothes.  

 

----------

 

KimLip

 

You two went to a bar with your friends, saying that you guys were not going to drink but because of Jinsoul, KimLip did and got drunk. Now, your girlfriend was very pretty, like SUPER PRETTY. So a lot of people were trying to hit on her but she stills remembers you even if she's drunk and brags.

 

"Hey girl you-

 

"I'm sorry i'm gay and i have a beautiful girlfriend here! Now shoo!" 

 

"Hey blondie-

 

"My girlfriend is prettier than you!"

 

You would just feel emberrased and apologize to the people (but you really want to kick them) but you feel proud with your girlfriend.

 

"Lippie."

 

"Yes babe?"

 

"I love you."

 

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" She shouted.

 

----------

 

Jinsoul

 

You looked at your tall and blonde girlfriend at your bed, spread out smelling like alcohol. Yves knocked at your door and saw her with a drunk Jinsoul at her back. Yves explained that Jinsoul had a lot of drinks and was sulking because of your fight. You and Jinsoul fought because she forgot your anniversary. You sighed and started to clean her up. 

 

"I-i didn't mean to Yves, college is so stressful..." You heard Jinsoul talked. You quietly listened.

 

"I remembered it the whole day but forgot about it because of that stupid teacher."

 

"I even made d-dinner reservation-

 

You suddenly hugged her with your eyes full of tears. I'm so stupid.

 

"P-princess?"

 

"Shut up Jinsoul, lets just sleep." 

 

"You're not mad anymore?"

 

"What about that dinner reservation?"

 

"..."

 

"Just kidding, I love you."

 

"I love you too, princess."

 

-----------

 

Yves

 

There is this one reason why you don't want your girlfriend to get drunk, SHE BECOMES REALLY CLINGY AND REALLY TOUCHY.

 

"Babe, can i go to the bathroom please?"

 

"I'm going too."

 

"Fine." You sighed and stood up with a drunk Yves side hugging you.

 

You guys cameback, lied down and-

 

"Yves, your hands." Yves stopped her hands when it was going inside your shirt but she did it anyways and rested her hand at your stomach.

 

"Its warm."

 

"Your hand is cold." 

 

She ignored you and you two cuddled with Yves hands being everywhere.

 

"You know you could just ask, right?" 

 

"Will you?"

 

"Nope."

 

----------

 

Chuu

 

You're at home, constantly checking on your girlfriend that's at her friend's house, having a few drinks. Your phone rang and you picked it up.

 

"Just be quiet, don't ask." You heard Jungeun's voice.

 

"So Jiwoo, how are you and your girlfriend?" You heard Haseul's voice.

 

"My girlfriend?" You heard drunk Jiwoo's voice. "We're good, we're happy, I'M happy. I'm really lucky to have her that i sometimes think of what did i do in my past life to deserve her. She's not just really beautiful but she's also very caring, really kind and is very understanding. I really love her guys, i don't know what i'll do without her. If i can, i'll find a way to marry her.

 

You held back your sobs, you're very touched with what Jiwoo said, you really are lucky to have her. 

 

"Hey? Still there? Sorry for interupting but your girlfriend has now fell asleep i think its time for you to pick her up." You heard Jungeun's voice one again and agreed, you hanged up and fetched Jiwoo. Giving her all the hugs and kisses she deserves when you two arrived home.

 

-----------

Tada! Double posts! We had a 6 hours vacant time a while ago and i did some work! Hope you guys like this! Please give me requests for the Reactions! 

Who is fitting to be a bully? Give me two. Don't worry! They will be nice at the end!

Thank you for reading!