Where are we?

Loona Stuffs

I don't know too. ;-;

Your name here is Jinyoung.

----------

"Hey, where are you?" Your friend, Jieun asked through the phone.

"I'm at the fansign i was talking to you about, why?" You replied, trying to carry all of the gifts you're going to give to your idol.

"Oh, Loona, right?"

"Yeah! I'm excited!"

"Enjoy and take care!"

"Thank you!"

You hanged up the phone and went to the stage and infront of the first girl, Heejin. You smiled and said hello, she was talking to you while signing your album, after a few minutes, you changed to the next girl and it keep on repeating. When it was Choerry's turn.

"Oh Chingu!" Choerry greeted you, she saw your memo pad that has your birth year. You smiled.

"Hello! Nice to meet you!"

"Hello Choerry!" You greeted again with a smile.

"Where school do you go to?" Choerry asked while signing the album.

"I go to (insert school of your choice)!" You replied and she beamed when she heard the school name.

"Really?? My school is close there! I wonder what will happen if we became classmates?"

"It would be nice!" You replied and you two talk for a while and your turn was now down. You sat down back at your sit and thought of what Choerry said.

I wonder what will happen if Loona suddenly became my classmates?

----------

Argh! School, i don't hate it, i just don't like waking up very early. I got up and got ready, not forgetting to play my Loona playlist. Seeing them up close was really an awesome moment, i wonder when will i see them again?

----------

I got down and sat down at the table to eat, my family was there.

"Hello Jinyoung! Good morning!" My mom said, giving me a plate of food. I thanked my mom and started to eat.

"Are you ready for school today?" My dad asked. I stopped eating and raised my eyebrow. This what he asks everyday, doesn't he get tired?

"You know very well i don't like going to school, dad." I jokingly replied and he laughed, continuing to eat.

"You'll get through this honey!" I was going to ask for some more food but my mom said that i was going to be late and ushered me to our car. 

I bid goodbye to them and went inside the car. Then i greeted the...new driver? Its my first time seeing him. I didn't bother and called my bestfriend, Jieun.

"Hello?"

"Jinyoung-ah! Where are you?"

"I'm on my way!" 

"Okay okay, be careful! I'll wait for you at our spot!"

----------

Our driver dropped me off and a mansion looking school was now infront of me. Well, this is REALLY different from where i go to. This is not my school, i turned around and...WHERE THE HELL IS THE ROAD???? WHY IS THERE A FOREST NOW? I'm scared. I walked up to the school and saw a garden- wait, this place looks familiar. I looked at the school again and omg, this is the school in "luv4eva"!! Am i at hungary?? Is this not Korea? 

I went inside the school and it was really quiet, no people here. I looked for the principals office and he gave me a schedule. My class is L-1, what does the L mean? I looked for the class, this school is big but there are lots of directions so its not a problem. I arrived at the front of the classroom and breathed, am i at the right school? Am i at the right country? I shaked off my thoughts and opened the door slightly. 

WTF?? Is this real??? My classmates, MY CLASSMATES IS LOONA?!?!?! All of the members, 12 of them are there, wearing the uniform that OEC wore at SCL with their representative colors. They all looked at me and Cheorry suddenly jumped and went to me.

"Are you the new classmates??? Hi! My name is Yerim!" She shook my hand and smiled brightly. She's so pretty.

"Yerim-ah! Don't surprise the new student like that!" I heard Haseul scolding Choerry. Choerry said sorry and pulled me to sit down beside her.

"Is this real?" I mumbled and i think Chuu heard and asked.

"What do you mean new kid?" She asked, i turned to her and saw a apple at her table. I shaked my head she just turned and...stare at Yves? Heart Attack?

"Okay so since the teacher is still not here and we have a new student, lets introduce ourselves!" Haseul stood at the front and shouted, the others agreed and quiet down. They introduced themselves to me one by one eventhough i know all of their names. It was now my time to introduce.

"Hello everyone, my name is Jinyoung and i guess i'm new here." They clapped their hands we were now back to what we were doing a while ago. Choer-Yerim was talking to me, i'm not complaining but this is really confusing. I excused myself and went to the restrooom.

I opened my phone and went to twitter, a bunch of Loona related stuffs appeared.

Breaking news! Rookie girl group Loona went missing after their latest fansign. Police and the agency are doing all they can to find them. Where could the girls be? 

Blockberry Creative: please stay calm, we are doing all we can. They suddenly dissapeared, sorry for the trouble.

Update! Their company can't reach their phones and can't find anything to contact them.

BREAKING! A girl that went to the fansign also went missing! Her family is asking help from the police. Can her and the Loona members be together?


I furrowed my eyebrows and continued to scroll and saw the fans being worried.

Where could the girls be? I'm worried.

Blockberry said that this is very mysterious.

I also went to the fansign! Nothing strange happend there. I wonder what happend?

Guys! Reports says that the girl that went missing with them is named Jinyoung!


Wait! Jinyoung??? That's me! Where did that stranger driver took me? My parents don't know? Oh gosh, what is this place? I look at my phone again and saw something that got me thinking.

Hey, i know its not the time to joke around but....don't you think they are at the Loonaverse? 

Can the Loonaverse be true? And...and are we in it? Where are we?

 

-----------

Hello! This is just like a draft or something or maybe a sneak peek on what i might do, MIGHT. i have a bunch of ideas revolving around the Loonaverse but i don't know what to do HAHAHAHA hope you guys liked it! 

I gave you a name here so it would be easy for me, sorry about that. ;-;