My sisters?

Loona Stuffs

Who's Yeojin's 'friends'?

Characters : Yeojin, Haseul, ViVi, Heejin and Hyunjin.

Warning : Character Death.

-----------

"Yeojin!" Haseul shouted, calling for her daugther to come down. After a few minutes of no response, Haseul sighed and went upstairs to Yeojin's room. She heard some giggles.

"Unnie stop!" She heard Yeojin shout, she furrowed her eyebrows and opened the door, seeing Yeojin alone.

"Sweetie? Its dinner time." Haseul went inside and Yeojin turned to her, smiling and running towards her, giving her mom a hug.

"Umma! My friends are teasing me!" Yeojin whined and Haseul smiled. Her daugther is still young to have her imaginary friends, they just brush it off since it is pretty normal for her to have one at this age. Though, they still don't know the names.

"You guys can play later, lets eat first." Haseul said, Yeojin tooked her hand and told nobody to follow them. They all went down to eat.

-----------

Vivi was chilling in the couch, watching some tv while looking at Yeojin, who's playing at floor, from time to time. Yeojin was giggling and talking to herself, Vivi assumes her imaginary friends are there. Haseul was at work but she'll be back in a few.

"Vivi umma!" Yeojin called her and Vivi looked away from the screen, turning to Yeojin.

"Yes dear?" Vivi asked, smiling at her daugther warmly.

"Can you play with us? Unnies said the more the merrier." Yeojin pouted, trying to act cute so her mom will join them. Vivi chuckled and agreed, turning the tv off and sitting beside Yeojin on the floor. Vivi is having fun eventhough she has to pretend that she sees Yeojin's friends from time to time, Yeojin is obviously having fun. But Vivi froze when she heard Yeojin say a name.

"Hyunjin unnie! Stop cheating! I can't believe Heejin unnie is letting you do this!" Yeojin shouted, pouting and crossing her arms. Vivi excused herself and went to the kitchen, getting her phone out and dialed Haseul's number.

"Haseul, come home now."

-----------

"Are you sure about it, Vivi?" Haseul asked her wife infront of her. Vivi was pacing back and forth.

"Yes Haseul, i heard it with my own ears! Yeojin's friends are...them." Vivi's voice got softer and softer, she looked at Haseul and saw her frowing.

"What should we do? They are not hurting her."

"Haseul, i think its time for us to tell her, its unfair to Yeojin....and to Hyunjin and Heejin as well." 

"Alright, i guess so."

-----------

"What is it umma?" Vivi and Haseul were now at Yeojin's room. Yeojin is sitting on her bed while her parents are standing infront of her.

"Yeojin, dear, we wanna ask you something." Haseul started.

"Sure! What is it?"

"Can you tell us the name of your friends?" 

"Its Heejin unnie and Hyunjin unnie!" 

"Are they nice to you?"

"Yeah they are nice, why are you asking umma?"

The parents sighed and looked at each other.

"Look Yeojin, Heejin and Hyunjin is more than your friends...they are your sisters, twin sisters to be exact." Haseul carefully said and Yeojin looked confused.

"Heejin and Hyunjin are your older sisters, we had them before you, it was getting well until..." Vivi took a deep breath and continued. "They were in a very bad accident."

They waited for Yeojin's reaction, she was just staring there, looking lost.

"They told me about the accident but i didn't know they were my sisters." Yeojin looked up to see her parents.

"We're sorry for not telling you sooner." Vivi and Haseul hugged Yeojin and she hugged back, forgiving her parents.

"We have one more question tho, are they mad at us?"

Yeojin giggled and looked at their back. "I think you should ask them for yourself.

Haseul and Vivi turned around and they saw two young girls, not much older than Yeojin, smiling at them warmly.

"Heejin, Hyunjin..."

"Hello moms! We missed you and don't worry, we're not mad. We understand." Heejin told them, they looked like angels.

"We're not here to do anything stupid, we're here to protect Yeojin and you guys." Hyunjin also said.

Haseul and Vivi cried silently, they never expected to see them grown, they went away at a young age and now, they are teenagers. Haseul reached out to them, expecting it to pass through but she got shocked when she touched them. Heejin and Hyunjin were also shocked but brushed it off because they hugged their parents. Haseul and Vivi sobbed, holding their very first daugthers again for the first time. Yeojin stood up and squeezed in between them, joining the family hug.

-----------

The next day in the morning, someone knocked on their door. Haseul opened the door and saw a rabbit and a cat in a basket with a small note.

We know you can only feel us aside from Yeojin, this rabbit and cat represents us so you better take care of them umma! We miss you and we will always love you. See you soon!

- Heejin and Hyunjin.

Haseul smiled and brought the animals inside the house, already knowing who is who and together, they took care of it.

 

-----------

Tadaaaa! Hope you like it! Is it too much or is it okay??? Next is Odd Eye Circle's version.