Lullaby

Loona Stuffs

Jiwoo the baby...has her own baby?

Characters: Chuu, Choerry, Jinsoul, ViVi, Hyunjin and You.

----------

"Hey Jiwoo, we're having a sleepover at Yerim's house later, wanna join?" Jinsol asked Jiwoo when they packed up their stuffs. 

 

"Hm? I want to but is it okay if i bring my girlfriend?" Jiwoo asked, walking side by side with Jinsol. Jinsol nodded.

 

"Yeah you can, we have not seen her for a while." Jinsol agreed and they want back to their dorms to pack.

 

----------

 

"Babe! Pack some stuffs, we're gonna have a sleep over at Yerim's." Jiwoo shouted and you came out of your shared room, wearing Jiwoo's hoodie. Jiwoo squealed and hugged you.

 

"Whyyyy? Can we just stay here??" You whined and Jiwoo laughed.

 

"Come on, the girls wants to see you." Jiwoo said and pulled you to pack your stuffs. You groaned and just followed.

 

----------

 

"Y/N! I missed you!" Yerim shouted when you and Jiwoo arrived at her house, you laughed and hugged her, holding Jiwoo's hand again after.

 

"So what should we do tonight?" Vivi asked, You, Jiwoo, Vivi, Hyunjin, Jinsol and Yerim sat on the living room.

 

"We should watch scary movies!" Jinsol suggested, you looked up shaked your head. "Awww come on, its not a sleep over without a scary movie!"

 

"Its okay, i'll be beside you." Jiwoo said, wrapping her arms around you. You sighed and just nodded. The others squealed.

 

"Its so weird seeing Jiwoo being the older one in the relationship...she looks like the top." Hyunjin said and Jiwoo just threw a pillow to her direction. You just giggled.

 

"We should eat first because i'm hungry!" You shouted and they all agreed, ordering take out and trying to cook something that will not burn the entire house down.

 

----------

 

"Ahhh!" You hid your face into Jiwoo's neck, holding her tight. You guys were now watching a very scary movie and you're not liking it one bit.

 

"You okay?" Jiwoo looked down at you and whispered, you just nodded your head, not wanting to disturb them. The two of you were on the couch, cuddling (or you using Jiwoo as a hiding mechanism). The others were on the floor, focusing on the movie. Hyunjin even guessing what's gonna happen next while Yerim always tell her to shut up.

 

"Alright, just tell me if you can't handle it anymore, okay?"

 

----------

 

You sat up and looked around, you saw the clock and it say 2:00 AM, you can't sleep because of that damn movie. You looked at your side and saw Jiwoo, asleep. You all decided to sleep on the living room floor with some matress and blankets. You were in between Vivi and Jiwoo, Vivi was cuddling with Jinsol who's at her other side. 

 

"Y/N? What's wrong?" You heard Jiwoo asked. She woked up because of your movements.

 

"Nothing Jiwoo, i'm sorry for waking you up." You looked down at Jiwoo and she was staring at you.

 

"Its the movie, right?"

 

"...yeah."

 

Jiwoo chuckled and pulled you towards her, wrapping her arms around you. You hugged her back.

 

"Close your eyes, don't think about the movie and always remember that i'm here." Jiwoo sleepily said while combing her fingers in your locks. You closed your eyes, feeling Jiwoo's warmth.

 

"Can you sing to me? Like you know, a lullaby?" There was silent and you thought Jiwoo already fell asleep but you soon heard some soft singing.

 

No matter how hard today was, Good night 
Forget what needs to be forgotten 
Tomorrow is just tomorrow 
I just want you to have sweet dreams 
Like your clear eyes 
Don’t worry and have a good night

 

You slowly went to dreamland with the help of your girlfriend's sweet angel like voice. 

 

Jiwoo peeked and smiled, kissing your forehead. "Good night baby, i love you." And then she later joined you.

 

----------

Chuu~! Only Jiwoo for today, i was busy so i managed to make only one. Yeojin's and Vivi's will be posted tomorrow (i hope so)!

If you guessed the song Jiwoo sang to you, i'll make a one shot with any pair you want. 

Hope you liked it and thank you for reading!