HHHY getting jealous

Loona Stuffs

no writing prompt but this what i just think what will happen when the girls get jealous. You're the girlfriend. 

Characters: Heejin, Hyunjin, Haseul, Yeojin and You (female reader).

(Please read the the message below after reading this.)

----------

Heejin

Heejin hurriedly got off of her car and and ran fastly but carefully. She has a date with her girlfriend today at the park, her girlfriend was already there and Heejin is late because of a traffic. After a few minutes, she saw her girlfriend sitting at a bench and talking to a man. They look close too. Heejin decided to spy on them secretly, she saw them laughing together. 

 

And he's holding her hands?!?!?!

 

Heejin had enough and went to them.

 

"Hey babe, sorry i'm late, the traffic was terrible." Heejin said, kissing your forehead. You stood up and hugged Heejin and then turned to the man.

 

"Heejin? This is Heejin? Your girlfriend?" The man said, while gesturing at her and looking at you. Heejin saw that the man was...happy?

 

"Oh yes! This my girlfriend, Heejin! Babe, this is Marco!" Marco lend his hand out and shook hands with Heejin. Heejin was still a little angry and was hugging you by the waist tightly.

 

"It was nice catching up with you but i have to go now, my boyfriend is waiting." You nodded and bid him goodbye and he left.

 

"Wait, boyfriend?" Heejin asked all of a sudden, catching your attention. 

 

"Yeah, he's the gay close friend i talked to you about- wait, were you jealous?" You grinned and poked her cheeks, continuing on annoying her.

 

"Stoooop, lets just go." Heejin held your hand and pulled you with her, interwining your fingers together.

 

"Aww, she is jealous!" You laughed and Heejin blushed. "Don't be jealous tho, i wont ever replace you, Jeon Heejin."

 

And that line made Heejin heart go crazy and she became a red tomato.

 

Mostly gets embarassed because she always thinks wrong.

 

----------

Hyunjin

You and Hyujin were eating at a fast food chain and you went to the restroom, it has been 15 minutes and you have not comeback yet. She stood up and went to look for you. She saw you and was talking-more like a girl was flirting with you and you looked really uncomfortable.

 

"So, are you available-" Before the random girl finish, Hyunjin butted in.

 

"MY GIRLFRIEND is NOT AVAILABLE and she's not just SOME CHEAP RANDOM GIRL THAT WILL HOOK UP LIKE YOU! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO CALL HER MINE?!?!? get out before I KICK YOUR FACE!" You and the girl looked behind you and saw Hyunjin, glaring at the girl. The random girl got shocked and bowed to the both of you, saying sorry and went off. 

 

You let out a breathe and felt Hyunjin back hugging you. "What was that and who was that?" Hyunjin asked.

 

"I don't know who that was, she randomly talked to me and i can't really tell her to off without sounding mean." You replied, turning to face her and wiped the sweat the formed in her face. "Thanks for being my back up, i love you."

 

"You're only mine and i love you too."

 

A loving but very protective one.

 

----------

Haseul

Haseul invited you to their dorm after a long time. She has not invited you for a while because she's really busy visiting the other member's solo mv filming but since all of them has been revealed, she finally has a little free time and the other members too. You were only close to the 1/3 girls and Yeojin but Haseul always introduces you to the new members, so its not really awkward. 

 

You and the members is having fun, specially you and Chuu. When Haseul introduced Chuu to you, you didn't expect that you guys would click right away. You two get each other and is always laughing because of Yeojin's constant whining, making the atmosphere really happy. You excused yourself and went to the kitchen to get a drink.

 

"You and Chuu seems very close now." You turned around and saw Haseul coming closer to you. You smiled widely and nodded.

 

"Yes we do! Chuu is really funny and cute, she always whines and destroying Yeojin in-are you mad?" You looked at her, your face filled with sadness. Haseul hurriedly went infront of you and cupped your face.

 

"No no no babe, i'm not mad, okay? I'm actually really happy that you guys are getting along because i was worried at first." Haseul said while looking into your eyes. You sniffed and that made Haseul hug you tight and squeal on the inside because you looked really cute. "Don't cryyyy, okaaay? Haseullie loves you."

 

"I love you too unnie." Haseul pulled back and kissed you in the lips, it lasted for a while until-

 

"OMAYGASH GO GET A ROOM!" Yeojin went back immediately when she saw you too and you girlfriends just giggled and joined them again.

 

I think Haseul will rarely get jealous, she's really understanding and always hears you out but she will know if you're lying or not in a instant. 

 

----------

Yeojin

You and Yeojin went to a school party but Yeojin suddenly got lost. You looked for her everywhere but didn't saw her anywhere. That might be reason why you're in this situation. A boy that looks younger than you is trying to hit on you. You're just smiling at him awkwardly and you were really uncomfy and worried about where the hell your girlfriend is. Yeojin came at the right time, she rushed to the two of you.

 

"THIS IS MY GIRLFRIEND! GO GET YOUR OWN!" Yeojin shouted and hugged you by the waist while glaring at the boy who looks really shocked. Good thing they were blasting really loud music.

 

"Yeojin, baby, calm down-

 

"I AM CALM!"

 

"Who's this?" Asked the stupid boy.

 

"This is Yeojin, my girlfriend."

 

Yeojin was really throwing lazers from her eyes and that made the boy wake up from his shock and ran away.

 

"Where were you?" You asked Yeojin, pulling her outside with her still hugging you. 

 

"I got lost but i think i need to be by your side now always because boy's are always hitting on you." You giggled and just decided it was time for you guys to go home.

 

She always get jealous but is always there in time to save the day and to recieves cuddles.

 

----------

Hello! Sorry for not uploading, school has just started and its already stressing.

I was going to put all of the members in one chapter but i think it was going to be soooo long. I will just divide them, 4 per chapter but i don't know if it will be next. 

The next members are going to be Vivi, KimLip, Jinsoul and Choerry. I'm planning on putting names and i need four. If you want to be featured, tell me your name/nickname in the comments and tell me which member from the four mentioned above. 

Hope you guys liked it! Thank you!