Snail

Loona Stuffs

Yeojin came home with a snail and a memory she wants to always keep.

Characters : Yeojin, You and mentions of Haseul.

----------

Yeojin sighed and put her phone down. She walked ahead. It was first day at her new school and she's getting lost. She really can't understand the directions Haseul gave her. Speaking of Haseul, Yeojin texted her, saying the she might miss her first day of school. She continued to walk, hoping to find her school.

 

----------

 

She opened a door to a very big store and went inside, she's already really late so Yeojin just decided to go inside the store that's near her and its a pet store. She looked around and found some snails in a tank. 

 

I didn't know you can have this as a pet.

 

"Hello!" Yeojin turned around and saw a very beautiful girl in a uniform, meaning she works here. You smiled at Yeojin. "I see you're looking at our snails, are you perhaps interested in adopting one?"

 

Yeojin just stared at you, blinking from time to time. You waved, getting her attention.

 

"H-huh?? Oh yeah haha." Yeojin laughed awkwardly and you smiled brightly. You got a really tiny glass box filled with sticks and leaves, opening the lid of where the snails are and turned to Yeojin.

 

"What snail will you get?" You asked, waiting for her to reply. Yeojin went closer to the tank and pointed at a slightly green colored shell one. You carefully picked it up and put it on the small glass box.

 

"Come and follow me." You said and Yeojin followed you to a counter, you carefully placed the glass box down and got something from the bottom. "Here are the foods but he can eat some vegetables too." You gave it to Yeojin and she took it.

 

"You might need to buy a bigger tank for him but this small one can do for a while." You said and looked at Yeojin, she still hasn't said a thing.

 

"H-how much is this?" Yeojin asked, getting her wallet out. You stopped her.

 

"Its on the house, take it as a remembrance from our first meeting and i surely hope we'll have more." You said, smiling at Yeojin and she can't help but to blush.

 

"I'm Yeojin."

 

"Nice to meet you, Yeojin. I'm Y/N." She shook your hands and she was still blushing and so were you, you don't know where the hell this confident came from. "Take care of him, alright? I'll see you soon."

 

Yeojin missed her very day of class, went home with a snail and a fuzzy feeling in her heart because of a worker at the pet store.

 

Haseul did scold her tho.

 

----------

Hey there guys! Sorry for not uplaloading in a while! School is so stressful and i recently got accepted as a trainee in out school Pep Squad, whoooh!

Hope you guys enjoyed this and thank you for reading!

ViVi is next.