Possessed?

Loona Stuffs

Writing prompt: you have been possessed by a demon, you quickly realize he/she never done this before.

Characters: Gowon, Chuu, Yves, Olivia Hye, Haseul, Hyunjin, KimLip and Jinsoul.

This one is very confusing i guess? All of my stories are tbh and i also don't where i was heading with this. The ending was clearly rushed, so sorry about that. I randomly picked the members featured in this fic. Anyways, enjoy!

----------

Chaewon was just laying on her bed, waiting for food. She's currently reading a box but suddenly stopped when she felt different. She stood up and did some stretching.

 

"Might be because of hunger." She said and took of her glasses, putting in on her side table. Just as she was going to go out, her vision suddenly got dark for a bit and fell down. "Maybe i really am hungry."

 

Nope, that's not the reason!

 

"Who was that?!?" Chaewon looked around her room and found no one. 

 

Hi there! My name is Chuu, a demon and i'm currently inside you!

 

"What? A demon? Then why am i still myself?" Chaewon asked the voice inside her head, thinking that if anyone saw her, they might think she's crazy.

 

Yeah, that's the point. I'm kinda new to this stuff and its my first time doing it.

 

"Oh gosh! Just get out of my body!" Chaewon yelled, she was having a nice time then suddenly a random demon possessed her.

 

About that, i don't know how to get out too. Oh! I wanted to impress a girl called Yves!

 

"Why did you even do it if you don't how to?!?!?" Chaewon was now frustrated. This demon annoying. When the demon was going to reply, they heard a knock on the door.

 

"Chaewon unnie, you okay? You have been talking to yourself for about 5 minutes now." They heard Hyejoo, Chaewon's roommate. 

 

Who's that?

 

"My roommate!" Chaewon whispered to the demon in her head. "Yes Hyejoo, i'm okay. Just talking to someone on the phone! Do you need anything?" Chaewon replied.

 

"Oh okay! Just wanted to tell you that dinner is ready!" Hyejoo replied from outside the door. 

 

"I'll be down there in a bit!" Chaewon said and they heard Hyejoo go down the stairs. "Look here Chuu or something, be quiet, okay? I'm hungry and i wanna eat, i'll deal with you later." 

 

Okay! I will!

 

----------

 

Chaewon arrived at dining table and saw the girls she lives with, sitting down next to Hyunjin.

 

"You okay Chaewon? You look stressed." Haseul, the mom of the group, asked while getting a serving of food.

 

"I'm okay unnie, just really hungry." Chaewon replied and got herself a serving. The mom-i mean, Haseul nodded and ate. 

 

(author's note: this part might be a little confusing, the normal italics is Chaewon's and the bold italics is Chuu's. Ones with qoutation marks are coming out of there mouth.)

 

I'm stressed because of this annoying Demon.

 

Hey! I'm sorry, i didn't mean to!

 

I said be quiet!

 

Sorry sorry, okay.

 

Chaewon quietly sighed and eat peacefully, filling her stomach. Everyone ate their dinner normaly, the girls talked about their days and what happend. Chaewon was glad that the demon named Chuu is being cooperative.

 

"Hey guys, i'm back!" A beautiful looking woman arrived at the dining table and looked at the food. "Chicken? Again? Seriously Jungeun?" 

 

The said girl looked at her while chewing. "Its either you eat or you starve, Sooyoung unnie." The girl called Sooyoung laughed and went to get a plate fot herself. Chaewon heard a gasp from the demon.

 

HEY THAT'S YVES! 

 

Chuu shouted and this made Chaewon flinched a little. I told you to shut up, right? And that's Sooyoung unnie!

 

Oh yeah, sorry sorry hehehe

 

Her flinching caught the attention of someone.

 

"Chaewonie, you good?" Jinsol asked her, not seeing her girlfriend Jungeun stealing from her plate.

 

Chaewon nodded. "I'm okay unnie, just accidentaly bit my toungue." Chaewon lied and grinned. Minutes later, Sooyoung cameback.

 

THAT IS YVES! YVES! YVES! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!?!?

 

Because of the shouts from the demon, she dropped her chopsticks and held her head, earning the looks from her dormmates.

 

"Hey, are you sure you're okay?" Hyunjin asked, putting down the bread she was eating and held Chaewon's forehead. Hyunjin gasped. "You have a fever Chaewon!" 

 

Upon hearing this, Mama Haseul stood up and held Chaewon's forehead to check. "Oh my gosh, its super hot. Chaewon, dear i can already see you're done eating, can you go to your room and rest now?" Haseul asked, concerned in her eyes.

 

"No unnie, i'm okay." Chaewon replied weakly, she feels really weak right now because of the constant screams Chuu is doing and its hurting her head.

 

"No no no, you go up and rest now, Hyejoo can you." Jungeun said and Hyejoo stood up but was stopped by Chaewon.

 

"Thanks but i can do it by myself." Chaewon stood up. OMG! IS YVES LOOKING AT ME?!?!?!  But almost fell because of the scream.

 

Jinsol stood up quickly and supported Chaewon. "Are you sure? You look very weak." Chaewon nodded and went to her room. 

 

"I'll be there with a glass of water and medicine!" She heard Sooyoung yell.

 

I was having a nice day and suddenly a demon randomly possessed me! Good thing i have my friends, i love them so much.

 

Hey Yves is mine!

 

CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT UP FOR A SECOND?!? IM GETTING SICK BECAUSE OF YOU! AND FOR THE LAST TIME, THAT'S SOOYOUNG UNNIE AND NOT YVES! 

 

The demon got quiet for a while and Chaewon was glad. She opened the door to her room and layed down on her bed. After like 30 minutes, someone opened the door and someone went inside, closing the door.

Chaewon looked up and saw Sooyoung, holding nothing.  

 

"Hey unnie." Chaewon sat up and looked at Sooyoung, the girl standing was just looking at her. 

 

"Chuu, how did you get here?" Sooyoung asked, Chaewon widened her eyes and coughed.

 

"Wait, you're really the girl she's talking about?" Chaewon asked, standing and facing Sooyoung. The girl just nodded.

 

"Yup, i'm guessing Chuu followed me here." Sooyoung calmly said. Chaewon blinked. "And yes, im a demon but don't worry, i bring no harm." Chaewon sighed in relief, wait, SHE HAS A DEMON FRIEND? THERE IS NO NEED TO BE RELIEVED!

 

"Chuu, please get out Chaewon, now." Sooyoung demanded. Staring at Chaewon but its really for Chuu.

 

"She can't, she doesn't know how to." Chaewon repeated what Chuu told her on her mind.

 

"I knew it. Close your eyes Chaewon." She followed and closed her eyes, confused. "You can open them now." She heard Sooyoung say and when she opened her eyes, she saw her dormmate and a small girl next to her. Her head also feel light too.

 

"Hello Chaewon! Sorry about that." The new girl said, bowing to Chaewon.

 

"You're the demon???" Chaewon asked, pointing at the small girl. It can't be, this girl looks so innocent and soft.

 

"Yeah, i am!" Chuu replied, getting beside Sooyoung and linking their arms together and trying to say something to Sooyoung or Yves, she doesn't know who's that woman anymore but she's just ignoring Chuu. Chaewon blinked.

 

Can this day get any more weirder? 

 

Someone opened the door and Jungeun's head pops out. "Sooyoung unnie, Chaewon, Haseul unnie is looking for-Jiwoo? Is that you?"

 

"Jungeun?"

 

Oh gosh

----------

Heeeey! Hope you liked it! Sorry for mistakes!