Trust

Loona Stuffs

Characters: mainly Vivi, a little bit of Jinsoul and mentions of Hyejoo, Haseul and Yves.

As always, don't get confused ;-;

---------

Vivi knows she loves her life, its perfect for her. Not much is happening but she prefers it that way. When she finally found love, she knows her life is awesome.

 

Vivi, can you come here? Hyejoo is looking for you. Vivi recieved a text and a smile formed in her face when she read the text. It was from her girlfriend.

 

Sure sure, i kinda miss Hyejoo. Vivi hitted send and one min after, she recieved a reply.

 

Only Hyejoo? You don't miss your Jinsoul??? Vivi laughed, imagining Jinsoul pouting. She loves teasing her girlfriend, she's really cute and fun to annoy.

 

Okay okay, i miss my Jini too. I'll go get ready, okay? Be there soon. Vivi replied and waited for the reply again.

 

Be careful! And if you can, can you hurry? Hyejoo is sulking. Vivi laughed, putting her phone down to get ready.

 

Vivi met Jinsoul through her friend Haseul, she told Vivi that her and Jinsoul fits each other perfectly. At first Vivi laughed but now she knows why. Jinsoul is like a baby and needs to have attention at all times and Vivi will gladly give it to her. They are both happy in their relationship, trusting and understanding each other always. 

 

Hyejoo is Jinsoul's stepsister. She met her when she went to their house for the first time. Only the sisters was living together, their parents are overseas. Hyejoo at first was really intimidating but once you get to know her, she's really a shy girl and a ball of fluff. They got close, so close that sometimes Jinsoul gets jealous.

 

Vivi was now done, as she was going to go outside, her phone rang. She picked her phone, expecting to see Jinsoul's number but what she saw was a number, a really familliar number. 

 

Is this a joke?

 

She picked up the phone, she got pale when she heard the voice. 

 

It was her own voice and it was asking for help.

 

"W-what? Hello? W-who is this?" Vivi managed to let out, she was shaking. She really hopes this is a prank by Yves again.

 

"P-please help m-me...don't g-go outside p-please..."

 

"Who is this?!? Yves i swear, if this is you, its not funny!" Vivi replied. This is not funny, its too much. Its scaring her.

 

"Please l-listen to me...f-for our s-safety."

 

Then it hanged up.

 

Vivi accidentaly dropped her phone, she was shaking hard. The person was her and it looked she was having a hard time and so weak. SHE WAS ASKING FOR HELP. She knows this can be just a joke but it felt so real and she feels like she should follow herself. Her phone rang once again, she picked it up.

 

Jinsouliee <3

 

She answered the call. "H-hello?"

 

"Hey babe, where are you? Are you still going here?" Jinsoul replied. She doesn't know what she'll do, will she trust herself or her girlfriend. "Vivi? Are you okay? I can hear you crying."

 

"I-I'm okay Jinsoul." She sniffed and wiped her tears, she didn't realize she was crying. "I don't think i can go there today, m-my head is hurting so much. I'm sorry."

 

She trusted herself.

 

"Really? Do you want me to go there?" 

 

"No its okay Jinsoul, i can handle myself." 

 

"Okay okay, just tell me if you need me, alright? I'll just tell Hyejoo what happend." 

 

"O-okay, bye." Vivi hanged up, not waiting for her girlfriend's reply. She breathe out, she can't believe she lied to Jinsoul but she knows she trust herself.

 

----------

 

Vivi woked up, stretching and seeing herself still on her outfit from last night. She got really tired and didn't change anymore. What happend yesterday was still fresh from her mind. Her phone buzed, expecting it was from Jinsoul but she saw her number again.

 

Thank you for listening for me, you saved us. Trusting yourself was the right choice, i wont bother you anymore but i have one important thing to tell you. Be careful from Hyejoo.

 

Vivi breathe again, texting Haseul to come over. She needs someone to accompany her and it looks like Jinsoul and Hyejoo is not the choice at the moment.

 

Vivi was relax somehow? She felt like she saved someone and that someone is herself. She was still confused and nervous. She wanted to know why? And what's with Hyejoo? 

 

Why should i be careful of Hyejoo?

---------

Writing prompt: your phone rings. The number looks familliar. You picked it up and heard yourself asking for help.

Hello! Hope you guys enjoyed! Sorry if i didn't upload yesterday hehehe. Also, Loona/yyxy had their second debut stage a while ago. THE DANCE BREAK SLAYED ME, THEY SNAPPED. THEY ALSO SANG LIVE, CHUU AND YVES IS SO STABLE , WHILE GOWON AND HYEJOO'S VOICE IS SOFT BUT YOU CAN STILL HEAR IT. YAAAAAAY.