YCGO getting jealous

Loona Stuffs

Loona being jealous set 3!

Characters: Yves, Chuu, Gowon, Olivia Hye and cameos of other members.

----------

Yves

 

Friday! Finally! This week was very stressfull, all teachers giving you tasks at the same time but you managed to get all through and finish it. You're going to spend the weekend at your girlfriend's house. That is why you're excited. You're on your way outside with your close friend, Heejin. You guys were talking with arms linked and just laughing and having a good time. You guys arrived at the gate and you saw your girlfriend, Yves. You shouted her name and she looked at you, specially at your arms linked with Heejin. You bid goodbye to your friend and ran to Yves, hugging her. 

 

"Hey babe! I miss you! Can we eat first?" You said and Yves just nodded, you guys walked to Yves' car and went somewhere to eat. Your girlfriend was awfully quiet, just nodding or shaking her head. 

 

You guys arrived at Yves' apartment-

 

"Who was that?"

 

"Who was who?"

 

"The girl you were with a while ago."

 

"Oh her! She's Heejin, a close friend of mine. Why?"

 

"Friend? It seems like more than a friend, Y/N."

 

"What are you talking about? Heejin is just my friend. Are you getting angry?"

 

"Answer my question."

 

"You're seriously getting mad?!? Am i not allowed to have friends?? Am i not allowed to have other human interaction? Why is that everytime i hang out or talk to my friends, you get mad?!?! I DON'T GET MAD AT YOU WHEN YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY FLIRTING WITH JIWOO, HANGING OUT WITH JUNGEUN OR SOMETIMES FORGETTING ME BECAUSE OF HASEUL UNNIE! I SHOULD BE MAD BUT NO BECAUSE I TRUST YOU HA SOOYOUNG!"

 

"I-I--

 

"No, forget it. I thought this was gonna be a nice weekend but i was wrong, thanks for ruining it." You grabbed your bag and was heading to the front door but Yves grabbed your wrist and turned you around, pulling you close. (you know, the popular scene in k-dramas.)

 

"Dont go, i'm sorry. I just had a very bad day and i guess i let it all out to you. I'm sorry baby, please forgive me." Yves softly said, hugging you tight. You were crying now but didn't bother to pull away.

 

"I get jealous because you're really beautiful and really lovable. It took me a very long time to call you my girlfriend and i had so many competitions. I'm just scared that someone will take you away from me someday." Yves continued, rubbing your back. 

 

"You're already a winner tho, no need to be scared." You mumbled against her chest. She smiled, kissing your forehead.

 

"I love you."

 

"..."

 

"I'll give you ice cream."

 

"I love you too."

 

----------

 

Chuu

 

You were walking fast now, you woke up late and don't want to miss the bus stop, plus your girlfriend was also there waiting. You arrived at the bus stop and sat beside your girlfriend, panting.

 

"I'm sorry Jiwoo, i woke up late."

 

"Who was that?"

 

"What do you mean?" Still panting.

 

"The guy you were with."

 

"I came her alone, babe."

 

"Don't lie! You were walkimg side by side with a man." She pouted and looked away, you raised your eyebrow, confused then suddenly something came up.

 

"Was that man wearing a blue polo?"

 

"Yeah! Who was that?"

 

"Omg babe, that was no one. I came here alone, that man you saw was just a stranger walking beside me."

 

"Is that true?"

 

"Yeah and you know very well i don't have any straight male friends." 

 

"Well, yeah i know."

 

"So can my Jiwoo unnie stop sulking now? I should be the baby here." Jiwoo giggled and turned to face you, she grabbed your arms and interwined hers with yours.

 

"The bus already passed by, you're late again."

 

"It was hard to wake up, okay? I'm not like you who's a morning person."

 

"Oh gosh, now she's the one sulking." 

 

----------

 

Gowon

 

You and Gowon was still a new couple but it didn't seem so, the first few weeks was awkward but that faded after some time. You two became a couple at summer time, its back to school now and Gowon suddenly hated it. Not because of the teachers or subject but because of your admirers, ADMIRERS, PLURAL!

 

Everyday at the end of the classes, some random guy or girl will walk up to you and give you something or maybe ask if you can hang out. You politely decline them of course, Gowon was okay with it at first and would tell that people that you're her girlfriend. The admirer would say sorry and walk away. But now, its happening everyday, EVERY SINGLE DAY. You would laugh everytime Gowon sulks and pout (but you'll just kiss it away, resulting a tomato Gowon). 

 

Because of that, Gowon will immidiately go wait outside of your classroom every day after her classes and would drag you away before any admirers arrived. Her classes finishes before you.

 

"I should really put a mark on you so everyone can know you're mine." 

 

"W-what-

 

"Not that kind of mark! What i mean is maybe you should wear something."

 

"Hmm, maybe a necklase?"

 

"Yeah! That's a good idea!"

 

After that, you now wear a butterfly necklase with Gowon's ingraved in it. Yeah it may sound cliche and stuffs but you'll do anything to make your girlfriend happy. Gowon also wears one but with your name ingraved in it. Everytime a admirer would approach you, you would just point at your necklase and they will just ran away after reading it. After a few weeks, no one bothered you anymore and that made Gowon really happy.

 

----------

 

Olivia Hye

 

You were at the park, waiting for your girlfriend, Hyejoo. You guys were going to the amusement park together with your friends for a double date. She wasn't late, you were just early.

 

"Hey girl, you alone?" You turned around you saw a boy in his mid teens.

 

"Yeah i am."

 

"Who would leave a beautiful girl here alone?"

 

"Thank you but you should-

 

"Are you taken?"

 

"Yeah i am-

 

"Oh wow, what a lucky guy but i bet i can make you happier."

 

"I'm gay but you should really stop before-

 

"WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHTS TO TALK TO MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT?!?!?"

 

You two didn't have to turn around because the girl was already by your side, protecting you. You looked at the person and it was your girlfriend, Son Hyejoo. Uh oh.

 

"Who are you?" The boy asked with his arms crossed.

 

"I'm her girlfriend and who are you?!?"

 

"Girlfriend? Nice."

 

"Can you leave before i do something else?"

 

"What are you gonna do about it? I'm pretty sure miss pretty here would like to go out with a man." Oh .

 

You held Hyejoo's arms tightly, knowing that the boy made a pretty big mistake. Hyejoo looks really angry now.

 

"What did you just say?!?!" Hyejoo was going to pounce on the boy but someone interupted.

 

"Hey dude! I would run if i were you!" You all looked around and saw Sooyoung with her girlfriend, Haseul. The boy turned to them.

 

"And who are you this time?"

 

"We're just the popular lesbian couple on (insert any uni) and you should run because Hyejoo can tear you up in a second." Haseul said, looking gay as ever (jk).

 

The boy turned around and saw Hyejoo having literal fire coming out from her eyes. 

 

"Whatever." The boy ran pretending not to be scared but secretly peed his pants. You side hugged your girlfriend.

 

"Calm down babe, he's gone now and thank you." You said, Hyejoo turned to face you and hugged you back, now calming down because of you.

 

"That was a close one, should we go?" Sooyoung and Haseul arrived and both of the couple went to the amusement park, you pecked Hyejoo's cheeks just to be sure she's really calm. She turned into softball Hyejoo again.

 

----------

Tada! Loona being jealous is now done! I'll be doing more of this reactions but i'll make it short so i can put all of them in one chapter. You guys can also request for the reactions (please request some)!

This suddenly turned into a LoonaxReader but i ain't complaining, i'll be writing more with the writing prompts soon, hope you like it!