Wolf

Loona Stuffs

It was supposed to be a secret but dammit Jiwoo and Yeojin!

Characters: Olivia Hye, Jiwoo, Yeojin and You.

This is so random hehehe

----------

School is hell, we can all agree with that specially if your school gives you crap ton of works! You closed your book and stretched, looking at your window and it was already dark. You stood up and went to the kitchen but you felt someone was following you, you turned around and saw......a wolf. It was looking at you, it eyes color yellow.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Is it midnight already??" You looked at the clock and it was past twelve already, you looked back at the wolf and saw it nod. It was half your size when sitting down and your tall. "Sorry Hyejoo, school is stressful."

The wolf named Hyejoo went closer to you and snuggled, you giggled and hugged her. 

"I'm hungry, wanna eat something?" You asked and Hyejoo pulled back, waggling her tail. "Alright, lets go but don't eat all of the watermelon this time." You laughed when you saw her ears plop down.

----------

"Y/N wake up! You're gonna be late for school!" You heard someone shouting and felt that someone was shaking you. You opened your eyes and saw your girlfriend, Hyejoo.

"Five more minutes!" You said and covered yourself with a blanket. Hyejoo sighed. You stayed up all night and was not feeling good.

"You have been saying that for the past thirty minutes now and you're late already!" Hyejoo shaked you again. You pulled her into the bed and hugged her.

"I don't feel good." You said and Hyejoo immediately touched your forehead, you're a little warm.

"Oh gosh! I'm sorry babe!" Hyejoo arranged her position and made you comfortable.

"Its okay, eventhough you're the reason why i stayed up late." You giggled and she pouted. 

"I'm sorry!" You patted her cheeks and she hugged you. "How about school tho?"

"Its okay, i'll just tell Yerim to stop by so she can past my work." You snuggled closer to Hyejoo. "Wont you get sick too?"

"Babe, i'm a wolf, a fever is just a ant bite for me." 

-----------

You woke up because you felt nothing beside you, your wolf girlfriend was not there. You sat up and looked around, rubbing your eyes. You heard a really angry growl.

"Hyejoo? Where are you?" You stood up and went to the living room and saw your girlfriend growling at two girls that you recognize.

"Jiwoo? Yeojin? What are you guys doing here?" You asked and went beside Hyejoo to stop her from attacking.

"Y-Yerim told us you were sick and we want to visit you and since we have a spare key, we went inside and saw this huge dog of yours." Jiwoo explained, looking scared. 

"At midnight?"

"Yeah, we thought you were still awake."

You sighed and patted Hyejoo's head gently. "Its okay Hyejoo, these two are my friends." Hyejoo relaxed and sat down.

"Wait, that's Hyejoo?!?!?" Yeojin screamed and Hyejoo whimpered, her ears plopped down.

"Shh, please don't scream, her ears are very sensitive when in wolf form." You said and kissed the side of Hyejoo's head, she rubbed againts you.

"Aww, thats so cute." Jiwoo cooed and Yeojin apologized.

"You never told us your girlfriend is a wolf...are you a furry???" Jiwoo asked, Yeojin laughed and you rolled your eyes. You sat down on the floor beside Hyejoo and the other two followed. 

"I'm not a furry, Hyejoo only turns when its midnight." You explained and Hyejoo layed down on your lap. The other two looked at you.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Yeojin asked, poking Hyejoo's paws that made the wolf growl a bit. "Sorry." She mumbled.

"I don't want to and Hyejoo as well, we know you'll just bother her and she doesn't want that." You explained again. The two nodded.

"Don't worry, we wont tell anyone!" Jiwoo shouted a bit but apologized when Hyejoo looked at her.

"Thanks guys." You said and offered them to stay the night, they agreed.

"Hyejoo doesn't hurt anyone but if you hurt me, she wont hesitate to attack and i wont stop her." You suddenly said seriously but laughed after. "I kid but seriously tho."

You and Hyejoo assisted them to another room, with Hyejoo softly pushing Yeojin with her head. You and your girlfriend went back to your room.

"Sorry about that." You said laying down. She looked at you and just snuggled, you giggled and went back to sleep.

 

----------

Baby wolf Hye! This is sooooo random, sorry hehehe i doubled updated because i forgot to upload yesterdaaaay!

BBC FREAKING FOOLED US, WE BOO BOO THE FOOLS! THE FANDOM GOT DELAYED AND WILL BE REVEALED AT JULY 10. WHAT DO YOU THINK IT WLL BE? ANYTHING BUT LOONATIC.

Thank you for reading!

Who do you guys want to be next?