Pre-Debut Pics

Loona Stuffs

You came across your girlfriend's pre-debut pic.

Characters : ViVi and You.

----------

You were sitting on the couch, browsing through your social media when you saw something.

 

Loona's ViVi pre-debut photos!

 

You got curious and opened the link, you still have not seen the pre debut pictures of your girlfriend. You might even find a funny one to .

 

 

Oh.

 

 

Its her pre debut pics alright but there was no funny ones, it was ViVi's past modeling pictures and boy it was very different from your current ViVi. Your ViVi right now is really soft and an over all uwu but this ViVi, wow this ViVi...is really looking like a snack. Most of her shoots are very fiece and y?

 

"Hey babe, watchu looking at?" ViVi sat down beside you and looked at the phone. "Oh, i see you have now seen my past modeling pics."

 

"Yeah, wow unnie, you were very different back then. How come you don't show it often?" You asked, still busy scrolling through the link.

 

"You want me to?" You stopped and gulped, that was a very different tone. You turn to ViVi and saw her looking at you, with a smirk and her tone was very confident.

 

"I-i-

 

ViVi went closer to you, your faces only a centimeter away from each other. "I can show you that side of me, babe."

 

You blinked and then she laughed, pecking your nose after. You blushed and hid your face.

 

"Unnie! Don't tease me like that!"

 

"I'm sorry but i mean what i mean, you can just ask if you want to. I'll show it to you.....specially on bed." ViVi laughed again seeing you looking like a tomato from the embarrasement.

 

After that day, you now know that ViVi has this blood of a confident gay in her all the time.

 

----------

Waaaah! Individuals are done! I might not post again for a while but i'll try my best!

Hope you liked it and thank you for reading!