Bread

Loona Stuffs

Bread or me? 

Characters: Hyunjin, Heejin, Haseul, Vivi, Yeojin and You.

----------

"Thank you!" You smiled at the customer when you gave them their order. You work at a cafe for some extra cash.

 

"Y/N! one latte for table 5!" You heard your co-worker, Haseul shouted. You replied and started making the latte, you gave it to Haseul once it was finished and heard the bell ring, meaning another customer arrived. You looked at the door and your tiredness suddenly went away, it was your girlfriend, Hyunjin.

 

"Vivi unnie! Can i take my break now?" Hyunjin waved at you and sat on a table, you mouthed "wait" while untying your apron.

 

"Oh! Is Hyunjin already here?" The manager, Vivi, asked while teaching the new student employee, Yeojin. You nodded. "Sure sure, enjoy."

 

You went to the table where Hyunjin was seating and sat beside her. 

 

"Hey, how's your day so far?" Hyunjin asked, arranging your ribbon that fell out of place. You smiled and thanked her.

 

"It was tiring as always but you're here now so its all gone." You laughed when Hyunjin fake flustered.

 

"That sounded cheesy."

 

"I know, you want anything?" You asked and stood up but Hyunjin pulled you down to sit down again.

 

"Staaaaaay." Hyunjin whined and Heejin arrived right at the moment.

 

"Ew Hyunjin, anyways, Haseul unnie told to take your order so you can be with your girlfriend longer." Heejin cringed when she heard Hyunjin. You laughed and Hyunjin put her toungue out.

 

"She'll have the usual, Heejin." You replied for your girlfriend, Heejin nodded and went to get the food. After a few minutes, Heejin came back with a tray of food.

 

"One chocolate bread and a cup of coffee!" Heejin said, putting the food infront of Hyunjin. You laughed when Hyunjin clapped her hands. Heejin left and went to take care of other customers.

 

"Can i have some?" You asked when Hyunjin started eating, she looked at you and shook her head.

 

"No, this is mine!"

 

"You know, sometimes i think you only come here for the bread and not me."

 

"I love bread!" 

 

"More than you love me?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"What? Really?" You asked with a pout and Hyunjin laughed.

 

"I love you more, okay?.......but i love bread too."

 

You sighed but smiled, atleast your only competition is bread but its still hard.

 

----------

Hello there! Sorry for not uploading in a while, we're only one month in and school is already stressful! 

Anyways, for the next series(?) is some short fluffs with all of the members just like this one. The order will be very random, i'll post what i manage to finish or-

Heejin, Jinsoul or KimLip?

Thank you for reading and hope you liked it!