Fur Allergies

Loona Stuffs

Your girlfriend, Heejin, really wants to have a pet cat or dog or rabbit but she has severe fur allergies.

Characters: Heejin and You.

----------

"Babe, can we get a pet?"

"A fish?"

"No! I want a dog or cat or a rabbit!"

You sighed, looking at your girlfriend who's at the bed. You're at your desk, working on your damn school project but your girlfriend is being whiny again.

"How many times do i have to remind you that you have severe fur allergies, Heejin?" You stood up and sat beside Heejin, her arms automatically wrapped around your waist.

"But i really want another pet, babe and maybe a four legged one this time." She pouted, looking up at you. You raised your eyebrows.

"Another one? We don't have one."

"You don't but i have one and its you." She grinned and you shoved aside her gently, your cheeks blushing.

"Not funny, Heejin."

"But you like it!"

"Shut up!"

----------

You and Heejin are walking down the streets of the city, holding hands and fingers interwined. It was a nice day, you and Heejin decided to walk around the steets after eating. As you two were walking, Heejin suddenly stopped, looking at a store.

"What's wrong?" You stopped as well and looked at the store she's looking at, its a dog cafe.

"Babe! Lets go inside!" Heejin pulled you inside but you resisted.

"Heejin no!" You pulled Heejin away from the store, she keeps on resisting. After a few minutes of tag of war, you managed to get Heejin away from the cafe, she's sulking.

"Its no fair i have fur allergies!" She crossed her arms, pouting. You laughed and held her hand.

"I'll try to find a way to adopt a pet." You said and Heejin looked at you with her eyes full of hope.

"Really?!?" 

"Yup!" Heejin hugged you tight and you just laughed.

----------

"Heejin-ah! Where are you? I'm home!' You shouted, talking off your shoes and putting down the box you were carrying.

"Babyyyyyyyyyyy! I missed you!" Heejin ran to you and hugged you tight, you returned it.

"I was just at school."

"Still."

You two laughed and Heejin noticed the box.

"What's that?" She pointed at the box. You beamed and brought the medium sized box to Heejin.

"Open it."
 

Heejin opened the box and she gasped, there was a sphynx cat. She sat on the floor with the box and picked up the cat, it immediately purred and bumping its head at Heejins arms.

 

"What is this?" Heejin looked up at you, you sat down and patted the cat's head.

 

"Well, you really wanted a pet, right? But your allergic to fur. I looked all over city to find a pet with less fur or without, after a few weeks of searching, i found a sphynx cat--Heejin, why are you crying?" You immediately wiped her tears with a worried look. "Don't you like the cat? I-i'm sorry, we can take it back-

 

You kept on blabbering so Heejin kissed you on the lips to stop you, you blushed when she pulled away. 

 

"I love it babe, thank you. No one has ever done this to me, i love you." Heejin putted the cat down and hugged you tight, you calmed down and hugged her back.

 

"You're welcome, i love you too." Heejin pulled away and grabbed the cat again, cooing. 

 

"Its so cute! What should we name it?"

 

"Heejin!"

 

"That's my name."

 

"Cookie?"

 

"No, do you have more?"

 

"Um, Hyunjin?" 

 

"Hyunjin? Okay then!" Heejin kissed Hyunjin's head. "Welcome to the family, Hyunjin!"

 

You smiled seeing your girlfriend happy.

 

----------

Tadaaaaaaa! Don't ask why i named the cat Hyunjin and also, i don't know how to spell!

Hope you liked it and thank you for reading!

Next one is KimLip, i guess?