First Time Meeting

Loona Stuffs

Choerry decided it was time for her to introduce you to her co-members.

Characters: all of them

----------

You think all of the postive outcomes while walking but they all seemed to turn into a negative one. You tried to hide your nervous face but your girlfriend, Choi Yerim, saw it.

 

"Nervous?" She asked, looking concerned. You looked up to her and nodded, she laughed. "Don't worry, they don't bite."

 

"I know Yerim, i just can't help it. I'm dating one of Loona's younger member and i'm going to meet all of them." You said, clinging into Yerim arms. "And you're going to introduce me as your lover and not as a friend." 

 

"My co-members are nice babe." Yerim said, wrapping her arms around your shoulder. You're dating Yerim but known as Choerry from Loona, you're going to meet her members and tell them that the two of you are dating. 

 

----------

 

You two stand infront of a door, the door that will lead you inside of the Loona dorm. Your heart is pounding hard.

 

"Lets go?" Yerim asked, holding your hand, her other hand opening the door. You deeply took a breathe and nodded, following Yerim inside.

 

"Yerim? Yeojin? Who's there?" You heard someone asked from the living room, you recognize it, its Haseul. You're a fan of Loona, of course, your girlfriend is a member of it duh, but this is gonna be the first time they will meet you.

 

"Hello Haseul unnie! Its Yerim, Yeojin said she'll be home soon." Yerim replied, taking off her shoes and helping you with yours. She grabbed your hand and went to the living room, you saw Haseul, Vivi, Jinsoul and Yves is sitting on the couch, watching Gowon and Olivia play with the new PS4 Pro Olivia got at the latest fansign.

 

"How was school, Yerim?" Vivi asked looking and seeing you two. "Oh, who's this?" The others looked at you two and said hello, you bowed. 

 

"I'll introduce her but where are the others?" Yerim asked. Jinsoul called the others and all of them came down from their room, Yeojin came back home at the right time.

 

"What's so important that we all need to hear this?" KimLip asked, obviously sleepy. Chuu elbowed her softly, KimLip slapped her back causing Chuu to scream. You giggled at their antics.

 

Yerim cleared .

 

"Guys, the reason why i want all of you to go down is because i want you all to meet Y/N, my...girlfriend." Yerim said and you looked down, holding Yerim's hand tight. It was quiet then-

 

"Omg! My baby is all grown up!" You looked up and saw Jinsoul, wiping her fake tears with Yves patting her back gently. You saw the other members taking the news well, all of them smiling and saying congrats. Chuu even suggested that it should be celebrated with a cake but Hyunjin insisted on bread while Heejin insisted on pizza. Vivi just decided to order all three.

 

"Nice to meet you, i'm Haseul, the mom in this group." Haseul went to you and you shook hands, you smiled at her.

 

"Its nice to meet you too, Haseul unnie." You shyly greeted, Heejin squealed. 

 

"She's so cute! Omg Hyunjin why are you not cute like her??" Heejin said and Hyunjin...slapped the back of her head, gently. 

 

"Don't be shy Y/N, you're family now! Be comfortable with us." You heard Yves said and you nodded, smiling.

 

All of you talked for the rest of the day, asking you two about your relationship and you answer them politely. Yerim had a big smile while all of this were happening, she's happy that her co-members and girlfriend are getting along.

 

"I love you." Yerim suddenly whispered into your ears and it made you flustered, the members cooed at the scene.

 

"I love you too, Yerim." You mumbled but Yerim heard it and hugged you tight, the unnies getting their phones out and taking a picture of the cute scene infront of them.

 

You're happy that they took the news well.

 

----------

There you go! I'm sorry if it looked rushed! I'm also sorry if my way of writing is informal and i'm sorry too if i dissapoint some of you. ;-;  i don't know if you noticed, i'm not very good at titles.

 

Hope you liked it and thank you for reading!