Cutest Girlfriend

Loona Stuffs

Jinsoul likes to brag.

Characters: Jinsoul, slight KimLip and You.

----------

"My girlfriend is the cutest, right guys?" Jinsoul said, facing the phone camera to you. You were reading a book but your girlfriend suddenly distrubed you.

"Unnie nooo." You tried covering your face and she laughed, after recording you, she sat down beside you on the bed and you layed your head on her shoulder, looking at the phone screen.

Ever since Blockberry Creative allowed you two to reveal your relationship, Jinsoul has been posting videos or pictures on your instagram account and the fans are loving it. Fans of Loona and your fans accepted it and suported you guys. You're a well known young actress.

"I wanna show them how cute my girl is." Jinsoul said, posting your video with the caption the cutest girlfriend ever! <3 and it had a lot comments already.

Jinsoul looks really proud of her girlfriend, its so cute!

Y/N looks flustered

I guess this will become a daily thing now.

This post is actually the third time this day guys

I bet you guys Jinsoul will upload again at night!


You laughed when Jinsoul pouted.

"Do i really post that much?" She asked you and you nodded your head. She put your phone down and cuddled with you. "I just wanna brag about my girlfriend and how lucky i am."

"Sure babe." You softly said and pulled her close by her waist, burrying your face in her neck. Jinsoul wrapped her arms around you. 

"You sleepy?" She softly asked, you nodded your head and Jinsoul started brushing your hair with her fingers, it made you feel even more sleepy. "You can sleep, i'll wake you up when its time to eat."

"Are you gonna post on instagram again?"

"...no."

You giggled and made yourself comfortable and went to sleep.

---------

Later that night, you saw another picture uploaded and it was a picture of you sleeping while hugging Jinsoul, your girlfriend kissing your forehead on the pic. It made your heart flutter.

This is so uwu

Y/N looks very tired, i hope she's resting well!

Jinsoul looks like a top in this pic ;-;

Wait, JINSOUL TOPS?!?!?!

I thought Jinsoul was a bottom


I told you guys she'll upload another one!

You laughed at the comments.

"I clearly top, right babe?" Jinsoul sat beside you on the dining table and you rolled your eyes with a smile.

"I still can't believe that Jinsoul unnie tops." KimLip said, eating a piece of chicken.

"You better believe it Lip! I clearly top and make her scream my name-

You shoved a piece of bread into Jinsoul's mouth before she finishes, you were blushing as hell. 

"Shut up unnie!" 

Jinsoul and the other members laughed, good thing the younger ones was not home at the moment.

----------

Hope you like it and thank you for reading!

Next is Yves, i guess?