8→ Confession

The Winners Heart [jungsoo/hopesoo] (COMPLETE)

Episode 8 of The Winners Heart♦

Jisoos POV*

He turns his attention to the door and has a surprised expression on his face. Probably because he didn't expect me to show up but how could I not. 

"w-what are you-" he stutters not able to find his words.

"Sungjin told me.." I inturupt him and his body seems tense at my words.

"He took me here? Of course he did..." Jungkook says mumbling the last sentence to himself even though I heard it. 

I realize I'm still standing I'm the door way and close it then rush to jungkooks side.

"what happened?" I ask him an he his head falls back on the plain white pillow as he lets out a small breath.

"Im not really sure, I think I drank too much last night" he explains and I nod.

Jungkook doesn't drink too much since he cares about his health but I wonder what he was drinking about.

I'm about to ask him until I heard a knock on the door and sungjin walked In.

I heard something inaudible come from Jungkook but couldn't make out what it was. 

"Jungkook, you're awake!" Sungjin says with a small smile on his face and hugs Jungkook. 

"Ah, stop touching me I'm fine" Jungkook whines and both me and Sungjin chuckle at his cuteness. 

"I told you stop drinking so much, they dont make your problems any better and here you are in the hospital, wait til mom hears about this" Sungjin begins to scold Jungkook and they soon begin to argue.

I just stare at them wishing in my head I had a sibling to share whom I could fight with, cry with, laugh with...

"Earth to Jisoo.."

my thoughts vanished once sungjin snapped his fingers near my face. 

"Are you okay? You look tired" he says and I nod.

"No I'm fine just got lost in my head for a minute" I say and look at Jungkook to see him staring back at me.

"Why'd you come?" He suddenly asked and I start to feel unseasy.

Even after that huge fight with him I dont hate him. I still care for him. 

I glance at Sungjin not wanting to discuss anything in front of him and he got the hint and cleared his throat due to the awkwardness and left the room.

I felt at more comfortable and finally grab jungkooks hand, holding it tight.

We both stare into each others eyes before I fanlly spoke.

"Jungkook...I'll still care for you even if we're not together, my love for you won't change just know that" I say and look at him patiently waiting for a repsonse

But he says nothing. hes just staring at blank spaces without a single expression on his face. 

i feel like he's holding my heart and just squeezing all the life out of it. 

It hurts. Why does he have to be like this? 

"Please say something" I beg him on the verge of tears.

Jungkook looks at me and I feel him squeeze my hand for a moment a small beam of hope lit inside of me before he snatched his hand out of my grip.

"We're no good for each other Jisoo...i don't want to keep hurting you" he says as his voice cracked half way.

"You've ready hurt me Jungkook and I'm crazy enough to want more because... I love you! Why can't you understand that? what's stopping you from loving me back?!" At this point I lost it. I couldn't hold it back anymore. All the questions, all my pent up anger started coming out. 

I started sobbing as Jungkook stayed silent not even looking at me once.

"Please tell me why can't you love me so my heart can be at ease for once! if you want to end this fine but at least tell me wh-" before I could finish my rant Jungkook interupted me.

As he began to shout those 3 words I prayed that it would be me but...

"Im in love with Rose!" 

It was Rose.

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♠♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

​​