22.

The Winners Heart [jungsoo/hopesoo] (COMPLETE)

Episode 22 of the winners heart ♦

Jisoo's POV*

"Dont wait for me..."

My heart dropped at Hoseoks words. Something isn't right, its just this aching feeling in my chest about Hoseok. There's something I dont know.

I look through the window from the room watching them strap Hoseok to mutiple machines and inserting needles in him. 

I had this urge to run in there but I couldnt. My hands were near the door nob but my whole body was frozen. 

Hoseok's  eyes met mines for a second before they finally closed shut. "Doctor! We're losing-"

I ran away from the door before the nurse could finish her sentence. No, I wasn't going to stand and watch him die. I have things to figure out. 

Once I was out of the hospital, I immediately grabbed my phone, already having in mind who I should call. 

"Hello...yeah Jungkook.. Its me" 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

"Why do you need to look through a pateints personal files?" Jungkook questions me as I carefully look through the tremanedous amount of files in the chairmen's office. 

"Its for a friend of mine, I think he's hiding something" I mumer without giving him a glance and look through the 'J' files. 

"Jang..Jeon..Jo...Ju...JUNG!", I gasp loudly when I finally found Hoseoks file. 

I quickly grab the file but a shouting voice makes me stop what I'm doing. 
"What in the world is going on here!" I hear Mr. Jeon yell and I turn around, quickly closing the bin and hiding Hoseoks file behind me but without luck he saw and snatched the file from behind my back. 

"D-dad, we were just-" 

"You were just what? I thought you two hated eachothers guts, why are in my office and why are going through my files?" Mr. Jeon says while giving me a grimace look. 

"We were just..talking about...our relationship" I say, quick to make up a lie. 

Mr. Jeons expression changed from angry to surprised. "Is that so? have you two finally came back to your senses and gotten back together?" He says with a slight smile of his face but I look at Jungkook whos clearly uncomfortable in this situation. 

"Well, you see-"

"Yeah, we had a long talk and decided its best if we gave this another try, I couldn't possibly see myself with anybody other than Jungkook, right?" I say with a smile and glance at Jungkook who looks very displeased with me right now. I could care less, I'm only doing this for Hoseok. 

"How wonderful! I was very scared I'd have to arrange him a marraige since he's been avoided every girl I've introduced him to after you ended things but I guess that wont be necessary anymore!" Mr.jeon beams with joy. 

"I'll only take Jungkooks hand in marriage only on one condition" I say and they both look at me with full attention. 

"A condition? And what might that be?" He asks me, leaning closer. 

"I need that file in your hands" I say and he looks at the file than back to me. 

"You do know that if I let you see this file you can go to jail and face soem serious time" Mr.jeon says but I shrug. 

"This is your hospital, is it not? Nobody is here but us, so who's going to jail?", I smirk and Mr.Jeon makes a tsk sound with his tongue. 

"Alright, alright" he says and looks back at the file before his eyes widen. "Why are you looking at Jung Hoseok's file?" He asks me and Jungkooks head looked up at me in shock. Its the same look that boy gave me in class earlier. 

"Do you know him?" I dodge his question and Mr.Jeon tenses up even more. 

"Something like that...Just dont get yourself involved in something dangerous, Jungkook cant marry you if you're dead" Mr.Jeon says and hands me the file. 

I take the file from him and bow before quickly walking out the room with Jungkook behind me. 

What the hell was all that about? Death? Why would I be dead I it involved Hosoek? I cant wait to open this file maybe I'll finally get  some answers. 

I was about to walk back to the lobby until a hand yanked my wrist in a harsh way and caused me to stumble back. 

"Yah! What the hell?" I scream in pain and look at Jungkook, who has a angry expression on his face. 

"Seriously Jisoo?! Are you crazy! How could you tell my dad all that stuff, do you know what you just did!?" Jungkook yelled and I roll my eyes. 

"Yeah, I saved your from an unwilling marraige, you're welcome" I yelled back and yank my wrist out of his grip. 

"I can't beleive this... You just used me to get some intel on your stupid boyfriend" Jungkool scoffed. 

"Dont call him stupid! Youre the idiot who fell in love with ing Park Rose, out of all people! Im not gonna be stuck on you Jungkool, I've moved on, let me be happy for once!" I shout and shove past him. 

"He is stupid, so ing stupid, if he wasnt he'd tell you the damn truth and not let you suffer like this..." Jungkook said and I stopped in my tracks. 

I turn around to find that Jungkook already disappeared. 

His words lingered in my head. What truth? Does jungkook know Hoseok? Doesnt matter, im about to find out the truth right now. 

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠