25.

The Winners Heart [jungsoo/hopesoo] (COMPLETE)

Episode 25 of The Winners Heart

Jisoo's POV*

Once I got home, I walked inside and called Jin's name to make sure he was home but I got no response. I sigh and assume he was at his culinary arts class again, but as soon as I walked past his room, I heard muffled noises as if someone was crying. 

"P-please Sihyun...it won't happen again, I promise I'll stay out your stuff just dont...I dont want to go back there! you said you wouldn't....ok ok I'll be there just give me some time...I love you" 

I heard Jins conversation on the phone but couldnt hear the other person on the line. I quietly knock on his door and I hear stumbling to get it. 

Jin's door swings open and even though he wiped his tears away, his red eyes gave it away. 

"Jin-ah, why are you crying?" I ask him and he unexpectedly bursted out in tears. 

"I d-dont know what t-to do...he keeps hurting m-me" Jin sobbed and I dragged him into the room and pull him into hug. 

"Who keeps hurting you? Is it your boyfriend?" I ask him and he slowly nods his head. 

"Did he hit you? I'll kill him if he laid a finger on you!" I threaten and Jin shaked his head in fear. 

"Ani! He keeps lying to me, he's keeping secrets.." Jin says and I sit us both down on the floor. 

"Why were you crying?" he asks and I look at him in surprise. "Dont think I wouldnt notice either". I chuckle nervously thinking of telling him or not but he's my brother so I trust him.

"If you tell me what Sihyun lied about, I'll tell you what my boyfriend lied about" I said and Jin harshly slaps my arm. 

"Yah I knew it! I knew you were dating someone, I was wating for you to tell me but you never did, now I'm crying you decide its a good time!" Jin exlaims with a pout and I laugh at his cuteness, but of course he could never be as cute as I am. 

"Fine, I'll tell you" he says and pulls out something from under his bed. "I found a photo of some guy and him holding each other like their lives depended on it and accused him of cheating, he told me it was from years ago and even though it was obviously some old pictures I was jealous as and didn't believe him, he got pissed and...I-I just left, yeah, I left, it was a huge argument but I'm trying to make it up to him so he won't be mad at me anymore" Jin said, trying not to cry through his story. 

I felt Jin was hesitating and pondering over his thoughts as he told his too obvious lie. He stuttered like he saw a ghost, something worse happened but maybe im over thinking what I shouldn't be. I have bigger problems in my hands right now. Literally. 

That's Yoongi in the picture! I guess that's Sihyun in the photo but why would he know Yoongi? I've never seen him before. Yoongi looks so much different, he dyed his hair white and looks so happy. I sighed deciding not to think about it anymore, knowing this would be useful later on. 

"Well, I think Hoseok's lying about who he really is, I found come crazy weird on him today after he just suddenly passed out, If I'm being honest i'm scared that i'm falling in love with him when he's keeping so many things from me, I'm not even sure if I believe them but everythings so sketchy right now I dont know what to believe" I confess and Jin nods listening to every word I said. 

"Then maybe you should talk to him and make sure eveyrthings okay, from the way im seeing it he's got a lot going on, maybe he's doing it to protect you" Jin says but I just shrug my shoulders. I'm pretty sure murder doesnt protect me.

"Mm, I guess we're both unlucky with love huh?" I sadly chuckle and he nods with a sad smile on his face. 

"Even through all this, I'm glad I have you here, I'm so glad I came back" Jin admits and hugs my arm while laying his head on my shoulder. 

"I'm glad you came too" I smile in his embrace and we both sit there enjoying each others presence.