29.

The Winners Heart [jungsoo/hopesoo] (COMPLETE)

Episode 29 of The Winner's Heart

Jisoo's POV

Lunch Time~

This couldn't be more awkward. What the hell is wrong with me? I'm supposed to hate rosé, she ruined everything, but for some reason I'm not as angry anymore, in fact I blame Jungkook more. 

The cafeteria wasn't as quiet as I imagined it would be since every student's life here revolves around our drama. I sigh and decide to make small talk since I brung myself into this situation. 

"Sooo, how's everything going with you and Jungkook", I blurt out and she immediately tensed up and gave me a scared look. "Oh come on you think I wouldn't have found out he left me for...you", I say while eyeing her up and down. She mumbled something but I couldn't quite catch it. 

"What was that?", I ask her and she grabbed her bag and suddenly stood up from the table. "I said you can have Jungkook, he's all yours, you think I'm a bad person? Oh Jungkook's much worse, you're both screwed up in the head, you belong together!", she shouts causing all the attention to be on us. 

"What the hell are you talking about? To think I'd try to be nice to you for once, Oh boohoo he broke your heart, what did he find someone better again?!", I shout back in anger before she got all up in my face with tears trickling down her flushed cheeks. 

"H-He... ed me, he touched me and kissed me all why I told him to stop! so congratulations Kim Jisoo, you're still inlove with a !", Rosé spat in my face before storming out the cafeteria. 

What. The. Hell. 

Jungkook wouldn't...but he does get angry, he does and says things that wouldn't even be imaginable. . This is so messed up. What can I even do? 

This isn't my problem right? Jungkook broke up with me because he loves her, or maybe it was just a lie. I wouldn't be surpsired if Rose was keeping him hostage just for him to be with her. 

This doesn't concern me. Ignore it and it'll go away. I grabbed my bag and walked out the cafeteria until I got into the hallway then I suddenly bumped into someone.

I stumble back and look up at the person, only for it to be Taehyung. "Oh, sorry I wasnt looking", he apologizes but i brush it off. "It's fine", I smile.

There was an awkward silence before taehyung gave me a sinister smirk. "How's Hoseok?", he asks out of the blue and I look at him confused. "What are you-".

He pulled out a famialir looking document but once I get a closer look my eyes widen shock.

"How the hell do you have that?!" I shout and try to grab the document out of his hands but he pulls it up higher than I can reach.

"Uh uh, we have some things to discuss", he states and I roll my eyes in annoyance.

"What do you want? Money? Fame? Name it and you'll get it, just give me that paper back", I say and he laughs as if I was joking. He doesnt know what my family can do.

"I dont want anything from you Jisoo, I just need you to fix whatever the it is you did to Jungkook", he growls and I scoff.

"Mwo? I didnt do anything, I haven't seen him for over a week so whatever it is it's not my ing problem", I cross my arms due to the anger fuming out of my ears.

"Liar. He's been stuck in his room for over past three days, he hasn't eaten anything, and keeps saying 'a monster like me doesnt deserve to live', his mom is worried sick and is even thinking about calling a psychiatrist for him because he's mentally ed in the brain because of you!", Taehyung shouts in my face, making sure a few spits were thrown here and there.

I harshly shove him away and he almost falls back but catches onto the lockers.

"y-you pushed me?", he mumbles in a deeper voice than usual and I meet his gaze which didnt scare me at all, I sent him a glare ten times more intimidating.

"You were annoying me", I say in a monotone voice as he straightened himself. "Have you ever thought that the reason Jungkook's life is a whole mess is because im not there anymore? I kept him together then he had to go it up, none of this happened when we were together, it makes sense his life is now that im out the picture, he won't admit but he needs me", I smirk while walking closer to Taehyung until we were inches apart.

"Now if you may excuse me I have some classes I need to ditch", I say, snatching the paper out of his hands and spin around, making sure my hair whipped his face before leaving school.