2→ Shattered 1/2

The Winners Heart [jungsoo/hopesoo] (COMPLETE)

Episode 2 of The Winners Heart‡

"Ms. Jisoo your bath is ready", the maid said and hands me a white towel. 

"Jungkook will be home soon", she says and I nod as I close the bathroom door.

I strip off my clothing and slowly enter the bath filled with burning water. I flinch before entering but eventually let the pain sink in and finally sat in the bath tub quietly.

"Does he love you?" 

Of course he loves me. That stupid thinks she's so pretty that she can try and throw me down. No one can withstand me besides Jungkook.

I sink my head down into the water as old memories of Jungkook and I together came rushing through my head like a hurricane. 

"Jungkook give it back!" 

"No, not until you tell me what you meant"

"I meant nothing, it's just a stupid journal I had in middle school"

"Tell me what the page you ripped out said"

"sigh, you're so silly"

"And you're so pretty"

"I love you"

"Yah-stop messing around and tell me"

....

"Jisoo what are you doing!", I hear a loud voice shout from above the water and suddenly two hands grab my shoulders and pull me up. 

My eyes shoot open from the sudden action only to see Jungkook staring at me intently. 

"Geez Kookie you scared me", I say pinching the bridge of your nose. 

"You scared me, what were you trying to do drown yourself?", he asks in concern and I get out the bathtub. 

"No I was trying to take a relaxing bath until you inturupted me", I say in annoyance and wrap myself in a towel 

"Relaxing? The water is boiling hot....are you trying to hurt yourself again?", he says and I scoff while rolling my eyes. 

"Yeah and so if I was!", I shout out of annoyance leaving us both surprised by my sudden action.

Im so frustrated right now but i cant let eveyething go now. What Rose said really was getting to my head. 

"Does he love you?" 

Her voice taunted my head once more and I screamed out in anger.

"Yah-what does that even mean!", I shout eventually breaking down in the process but Jungkook holds on to me. 

"Baby are you okay? Im here you dont have to cry anymore", Jungkook says in a soothing voice but it only makes it worse. 

He only talks to me that way now because I'm  hurting and I know this  all too well. 

"No you're never there! You're always there for Rose when you should be with me!", I cry out and he soon let's me go.

"I told you it only happened once", he says in his calmest tone but I dont know what to believe anymore. 

More lies and lies. 

"I love you Jeon Jungkook! I love you I love I love you", I pathetically cry onto his chest.

"What does it take for you to say it back? Just one time. Thats all I need to know that you want me Kookie. Is that too much to ask for?!"

Jungkook stands there in shock as usual when I have my occasional outburst and that's what annoyed me  the most. 

He never did anything. He just stood there, confused and it irritated me so much. 

"I...I think you should leave Jisoo, your probably tired from school and all, we'll talk tomorrow", Jungkook says and I shake my head in disbelief. 

Now he's kicking me out?! 

"Actually we wont be talking tomorrow, tell me you love me and I wont walk out that door and leave your sorry forever", I say crossing my arms waiting for him to answer. 

There's a momemt of silence which turns into a thousand moments and more. 

Thats when I knew he didnt love me. He never loved me. 

I wasnt  constantly on his mind like he was on mine. Not when he was ing rose behind my back or ever...

I looked up at him with heartbroken eyes pleading him to say something

But again. There was nothing. 

I pick up my clothes and walk out the bathroom trying my best not to have another breakdown. 

As I was about to walk out the door, I  saw the vase I brought his mother and kicked it off the stand, shattering into a million pieces just like my heart. 

I walked out and couldn't hold it in any longer. 

My knees gave up and I began to sob on the ground. Not knowing that the boy on the other side was doing the same thing. 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥