13→ Perfectly Blackmail

The Winners Heart [jungsoo/hopesoo] (COMPLETE)

Episode 13 of The Winners Heart♠

Jungkook's POV*

"Did you do what I told you to?" Rose asks while she walks back and forth in front of my hospital bed. My mood was completely drained. I don't know how long I can keep up this act.

I nod in silence not wanting to even look at her right now. 

"Baby, what's wrong?" Rose says in a pouty tone and slides next to me in the bed.

"Nothing I'm just tired from all the hard work, breaking up with her was such a pain in the , I'm so glad I finely got rid of her" I say with a slight smile on my face and she hums in response.

"Im glad too, that needs to know her place and after that attack she pulled on me she has a lot more than hell coming for her, my father is even thinking of withdrawing his support from Kim's enterprise" Rose spat and I held eveyrthing in my not to strangle her right now.

If only I was more careful she wouldn't be black mailing my fathers unfaithful . 

"You know I love you right?" She says and I cringe and mentally cry for a way out but I know I can't take any risk at this point.

"I love you too" 

Jisoos POV*

"I hate you!" I shout as I rub the top of my head where my dad hit me with his cane.

"How dare you blame me for the breakup? He broke up with me!" I scream at him and he scoffs before the wrench interrupted.

"Because you're not good enough! If you treated him right instead of being an annoying brat he would love you but he doesn't, nobody does!" she shouts now taking my fathers side of course.

"Who the hell are you?! Stay in your ing lane you nasty gold digging hoe hag!" I square up on her but hoseok held me back as my father tried to calm her down. 

"Jisoo please, fighting isn't the best option let's just leave" hoseok begs me while clutching my hand tight but I snatch it out if his grip.

"Didnt I warn you that things would get caotic, you can leave but I have business to finish" I growl and walk back into the same situation I was in.

"Yeah so what me and Jungkook broke up, why is it such a big deal" I continue

"As clueless as you are, you may not know that Mr. Nim is the funder if our company and now he's rethinking about his investment because of your breakup, he doesn't want bad blood in the family but that's almost inevitable since Jungkook found a new girlfriend" he explains and it fuels my anger.

So what was I some kind of bait to keep jungkooks dad on our side. 

"You don't even care about the breakup, all you care about is your damn wealth and success!" 

"Of course I do, so no matter what you and Jungkook must get back together or I'll do more than kick you out just like I did to your useless mother" he says angrily.

I just stood there with no emotions on my face as silent tears streamed down my face. 

"GET OUT! ALL OF YOU!" His voice booms throughout the entire office.

Everyone scurries out including the house guards except hoseok who stands beside me. 

I didn't even realize he was holding my hand until he dragged me out of the office. 

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠