10→ Love At First Cry

The Winners Heart [jungsoo/hopesoo] (COMPLETE)

Episode 10 of The Winners heart♦

Jisoo's POV*

After running out of Jungkooks room I stood in front of the door for a minute to process everything.

How could he just easily move in like that? I know we had something he felt it too so why I he being like this.

What's so special about Rose that I dont have huh? I have everything and more.

I let out a deep breathe and just feel so tired from running away from every situation ive encountered this past week.

So I slowly start walking down the halls of the hospital with my head hung low.

For some reason I'm honestly not suprised he said Rose. Part of me knew it would be too good to be true if he confessed his love for me.

And now we're finally broken up all because of false hope.

I stop walking and look up to see that I'm at the entrance to the rooftop. I sigh and push the doors open and enter the rooftop.

I walk on the white concrete as I head to the rail bars. 

I didnt notice anyone else up here so I started balling my eyes out until I hear someone clear their throat. 

I slowly look to my left and see a boy with brown hair in a wheel chair. Hes staring at me like he wants something but I just roll my eyes and silently wipe away my tears.

"Are you okay?" He asks me and hands me a tissue. I let look at him for a while before hesitantly taking the tissue and wiping away my tears

"For a hospital you and your boyfriend should know to be a bit more quite, you might wake up other patients", he says why giving me a smile.

"Well you dont have worry about that because we're not even together anymore so we won't disturb your peace" I slightly chuckle and sniff. 

there's a long silence before i look over at the guy I'm talking to and my oh my is he hot.

He has brown wavy hair and his skin is slightly tanned which makes him look more beautiful as his skin glowed against the sun.

And his smile...

"Is sometimes wrong?" My thoughts are inturpted when he waves his hand across my face.

I feel a blush creep on my cheeks and quickly turn away from him. I cant believe I got caught staring.

"Ah sorry your just really...good looking" I say sheepishly and he looks almost surprised at the answer which makes my stomach twitch.

Seriously what's going on with me. Im supposed to be sad jugnkokm just dumped me for another girl. In fact I should be depressed but for some reason I'm not.

Maybe because of him.

"Uh thank you, no one ever really told me that before" he says giving me the the brightest smile and I can't help but smile myself. 

"By the way I'm Jisoo" I say and hold my hand out for him to shake.

He happily shakes my hand a little too fast causing me to giggle.

"Nice to meet you, I'm hoseok "

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥