5→ Bitter End

The Winners Heart [jungsoo/hopesoo] (COMPLETE)

Episode 5 of The Winners Heart♦

Jisoo POV*

"And you're obviously some who can't a few months before hoping back on the market! I wanted us to work Jisoo but as always you make everything difficult!", Jungkook shouts back at me and I'm left in shock.

My whole world stops at his words. Is that what he really thinks of me? 

He's the one wo cheated. He's the one who broke my heart so how dare he say these things to me. I should have never done this. 

"", he trails off and without another word I run away from him. 

I ran as fast as I could even though my eyes were blurry from the tears but I didn't care. 

"Jisoo!" I hear someone shout and bump into a tall figure, but before I could fall back someone catches me.

I wipe my tears away to see Jinyoung looking at me with a worried expression. 

"Jisoo what happened?! are you okay?", he asks in concern and I shake my head.

"I-I hate h-him, I hate him s-so ing much!", I cry onto his chest and he hugs me tight in his arms. 

"Shhh, it's okay that jerk doesn't know what he's loosing, he'll regret it for sure", Jinyoung whispers while rubbing my back as I continue to let out my loud sobs. 

"Yah keep walking nothing to see here!", he shouts at the people who are probably looking at us right now and I slightly chuckle. 

"come on let's get out of here, I'll take you home okay?", he says but I refuse.

"That's the last place I'd want to be, can we just go to your place if that's okay?", I ask him and he nods with that and leads me out the school.

________________________

Jinyoung puts in the apartment passcode and the door opens. He leads me in and I look around in the modern space. "This is where you live?", I ask him while looking at a few paintings on the wall.

"Yeah all mines", he says and I stop in my tracks. "You live alone?", I say in amusement and he nods with a small smile. I wish I could get out the hell hole I live in.

"After getting kick-I mean my brother just bought it for me so I can have my own space since the house can be a little hectic sometimes", Jinyoung says but it only makes me suspicious.

What was he going to say before he changed his words?

"Um, we could talk here if you'd like", he says awkwardly scratching his head.

"Mm I want to see your room", I say and I can see his eyes widen a little as he stands frozen. I processed what I just said and knew he felt weird about that.

"If that's okay with you", I smile gently and it takes him a minute to nod.

He walks me up a flight of stairs and leads me to a closed door which is probably is room. He opens the door and we both enter.

I look up the ceilings not expecting to see such a thing. He paints?

"wow, this is amazing", I comment and he chuckles "thanks I worked really hard on it".

I continue looking around until I stopped at one painting on the wall of a beautiful goddess like women. "Who is this?", I ask him but there's a sudden silence. I turn around to see Jinyoung looking very anxious and I arch my eyebrows in confusion.

"what's wrong? ", I say looking at the picture then back at him. 

"That's my mom", he says and I gasp in amazement. 

This is his mom? No wonder he's so good looking. 

"I painted that picture of her after she died", I hear him say and my heart kind of drops at his words.

"You don't have a mom either?", I say and he shakes his hand. 

I sigh and I tell him sorry for his loss but we ended up saying at the same time which caused me to giggle awkwardly. 

"Um anyways enough about this, what happened with Jungkook?", he asked.

I sigh nit really wanting to talk about it, but I know I have to so I begin from where it all started until now. I watched Jinyoung's reactions to the whole situation and I mostly saw anger. 

"I can't believe he did that to you", Junyoung comments after I finished talking. I see him balling and unballing his fist so I gently touch it to calm him down.

"It's not your fault, I knew better than to drive him insane with my ridiculous plan anyways", I sigh.

"But that doesn't make what he did right!", Jinyoung suddenly yells startling me.

"Why is it so important to you huh?", I ask him as his chest is moving up and down rapidly.

There was a long silence before he answered me. "Sigh I'm just saying, you treat your women with the upmost respect, am I wrong?"

I shake my head at his words because there was no doubt that he was right. "All I really want is to forget everything, I want to forget bout him and all his lies...can you help me with that?", I say leaning closer to him earning a confused reaction.

"W-what?", he says raising his eyebrows. 

I chuckle at his response "You've been listening to me blabber all night how about we make some real music?", I say seductively leading my hands down his shirt and to his waist.

"Jisoo, I don't think this is appropriate right now", Jinyoung says getting up from the bed leaving me baffled. He doesn't with me huh? This is a first time.

I sigh while getting up from the bed. I slowly walk over to him only making our bodies inches away from each other. 

"I know you like me, no reason to hide it anymore let's just take this to the next level", I smile and without another word I grab him smashing our lips together. To my surprise he kissed back.

The kiss went on for a few minutes before I felt myself falling back onto the floor. I groan looking up at  angry Jinyoung. 

"Yah what the hell Jisoo!", he shouts angrily at me and I'm let in shock.

"Is this how you are with every guy? huh?! you can't just kiss me like that it's uncalled for!", he shouts but all the anger in me rushes out too.

"Wiseonja you kissed me back!", I scream back.

He just looks at me as if I'm insane "P-please get out", Jinyoung says and I can't believe it.

"Your kicking me out your house?", I say in disbelief and he only focuses his eyes on the ground.

"Aish all you men are the same!", I shout angrily picking myself off the ground and walk out his bedroom. I let the tears stream down my face as I exit his apartment slamming the door shut behind me. 

Before I took another step, I had some hope left in me that he would open that door right now and stop me from leaving, but of course he didn't.

What did I expect? 

I let out a shaky breathe before walking away from his apartment.

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠