14→So long, So gone

The Winners Heart [jungsoo/hopesoo] (COMPLETE)

Episode 14 of The Winners Heart♠

Jisoo's POV*

"Let me go!" I cry and push hoseok away making him stumble back to the wall in the process. 

He groans and looks at his arm with a painful expression. 

"You scratched me.." He says in a low voice while covering his arm.

"I-Im sorry but...I told you before that you wouldn't like this. Didnt I warn you! So dont come here crying because you got hurt.." I yell at him and his face is filled with so many emotions I couldn't look him in the eyes anymore.

"No, you have nothing to apologize for I should've listened, I shouldnt have left the hsopital, I..." Hoseok starts to get teary until he let's out a painful groan.

"A-are you oka-" before I could finish my sentence he rushed past me and out the door. 
_____________________________

A few weeks later...

I sigh as I play with pencil out of boredom not even paying attention to the lesson or anything around me.

I lean my head on my desk and start to think of all the good times me and hoseok had together.

Its been so long since I've seen him, he probably ran away in fear and I wouldn't even blame him. 

Who would want to be friends with me anyways? all the friends I do have are either here for my money or want to be on higher status. 

Now that I think of it, Hoseok was probably my only real Friend. But now I've pushed him away.

Hobi if your still out there please come back to me... I prayed silently in my head.

I was warpped up in my thoguhts I didn't even realize the teacher was calling my name until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I look up to see a guy who was towering over me with the most angel like face and broad shoulders. 

"Please welcome our new exchanged students" the teacher says and everyone cant keep their eyes off him. 

Even the boys are in awe. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Seokjin and I came from Italy, I'm not very familair with Seoul so please take good care of me" he announces and bows before taking his seat as the other girls squeal. 

I couldn't take my eyes off of him as he sat down.

Have I seen him somewhere before? 

Before I could think of anything else I'm interrupted by a girls voice.

"Hello, my name is Lisa and Im from Thailand" the new girls says with a bright smile and takes her seat quickly on the other side of the room where Jungkook is.

Jungkook and I made quick eye contact before looking away. I keep forgetting we have almost every class together. Guess that was a mistake deciding that when we were still a couple.

"Oh? We're in the same class?" the guy next to me says and I look at him in confusion. 

"Uh, do I know you?" I say while raising an eyebrow and he lightly chuckles. 

"Of course not, I'm jin we met at your fathers house, him and my dad are good feiends and he agreed to transfer me to Seoul" he says and I nod in suspicion.

"Um ok, well I'm kim jisoo, weird we have the same surname huh?" I say trying to lighten the mood since it was a bit awkward.

"I know" he smiles creeply and I felt weirded out already.

"I- I mean your father talks about you so much, I know a lot of things I shouldn't" he says while rubbing the back of his neck and I'm only weird out even more.

Why do I feel like this is going to be a very bad day? ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠