15→All I wanted

The Winners Heart [jungsoo/hopesoo] (COMPLETE)

Epsidoe 15 of The Winners Heart♦

Jisoo's POV*

"So, whats your favorite meal?"

"No"

"Do you like rice? chicken? name anything, I can cook it for you"

"NO"

"What's your favorite colo-"

"Are you serious?!" I finally snap at the annoying boy next to me. For the past class hour he's been bombarding me with stupid questions. 

"Do you have to be so nosy, I'm not telling you anything about me!" I growl and he sighs finally giving up and gets back to his work.

"Not like there's anything about you I don't know already" I heard him mumble under her breathe and that was the last straw.

"Mr. Eung Lee, may I pleas be excused from class for a minute" I say out loud already loosing ym patience. "M-me too, I think I ate something bad this morning" Jin quickly makes up a lie and I felt the weird stares we were gtting from eveyrone.

The teacher looked at both of us in supsicion before finally sturgging it off. "Sure, just dont take too long" he says and I hastily get out my seat as jin followed behind me leaving the classroom.

The minute we got out the classroom I roughly push him against one of the lockers. "Who the hell are you really?" I question him and he looks almost unfazed by my actions.

his next answer only left me speechless.

_________________________________________________

Jungkook's POV*

"Is that your girlfriend?" the new girl next to me suddenly says and I take my eyes off of Jisoo and that stupid boy. 

"Uh, your the new student right?" I ask her and she has a slight grin on her face. "You didnt answer my question which means that is your girlfriend" she says while lifitng her eyebrow in supsicion.

"Ex girlfriend..." I say quietly still not used to that term. "Oh, sorry..." she says and i shake my head.

"Not your fault" I chuckle. I hear a sudden and familair voice yell from across the classroom and see jisoo soclidng the new boy. I laugh in my head imaginign his face when she rejected him. She's so beuatiful of course he'd want her. I know she's not over me though. She can't be right? 

I did break her heart but Im hurting too. 

"Mr. Eung Lee, may I please be excused from class for a minute" jisoo says in her sweet honey like voice only for the boy to make up an excuse to follow her.

i angrily ball my fist seeing them walk out together. I just wanted to get up right then and talk to her so bad but the look in her eyes when we made eye contact made it almost impossible.

I heard a sudden slam. Like someone was being slammmed against a locker and I know eveyrone heard it too because they soom began to snicker under their breathes. 

The thought of jisoo being pinned against a locker and that boy kissing her came into my mind only making me more irritated. 

"You seem to care a lot about her if shes your ex" the girl next to me comments. 

"Its none of your business" I bluntly reply and she puts her hands up in defense and turns back to her work. 

Suddenly Jisoo came back into the classroom but something was off.

Is she crying? She stormed into the room in tears and soon eveyrone started talking in a worried manner.

"Jisoo are you okay? What happend?" The teacher asked her and tried to console her but she wasnt having it.

She shoved the teachers hand away and everyone gasped in shock. They've never seen jisoo be so aggressive before so it wasn't a surprise to me.

right when I was about to get up, she grabbed her bags and left the classroom. 

"J-jisoo!" I shout and run after her out the classroom but it was too late.

I only saw her walking away with the new boy. 
♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

I'm sorry if I have typos but I'll be sure to edit them later :)