7→ Love, Hope

The Winners Heart [jungsoo/hopesoo] (COMPLETE)

Episode 7 of The Winners Heart♦

Jisoo's POV*

"Jungkook...he's in the hospital"

My heart drops as I heard those words escape Sungjins lips. 

Jungkook. He's in the hospital? Did he get hurt? What happened?

All these questions were rushing in my head like a waterfall that I couldn't hear sungjin on the other line.

"Jisoo? Are you okay?" I hear him say and gulp down the big lump in my throat.

"W-which hospital?" I say nervously and write down the address wasting no time leaving the house.

I heard my step mom call after me numerous times before getting into the car and driving away eventhough I don't have my permit yet.

Please be okay Kookie...

At the hospital

I quickly run to the front desk and ask what room number Jungkook is in. After the receptionist gave me the directions I rush down the hall where his room is as fast as I can. 

I  stop at the corner to see room 1013
And slowly approach the door.

I stop and peek though the window and see Jungkook laying in the hospital bed looking tired and worn out.

He has dark bags under his eyes indicating he hasn't slept. 
I frown as I stare at his worn out state. 

He's always been cautious about his health so I don't understand how this couldve happened.

I'm about to enter jungkooks room until I feel an arm pull my shoulder back and I turn around to see Sungjin.

we both stare at eachother for what seems like eternity until he clears his throat.

"Ah, Jisoo You're here already? It hasn't even been 5 minutes" I chuckles awkwardly and I slide my shoulder out his grip.

"yeah I kind of drove..." I say and his eyes widen.

"You dont even have your permits yet how could you drive!" He slightly yells at me almost spilling the cup of water in his hands.

"I had to see him" I say in a low voice while looking at my feet before staring back at sungjin to see his whole mood changed from worried to pity.

Looking after a guy that doesnt even like me but doesn't mean I have to stop caring.

I dont need anyone to pity me. Especially him. 

"Right...uh you mind giving him this when he wakes up?" He says and I nod before he disappears down the hallways.

I turn back around to the door to see Jungkook half awake. i feel my heart light up inside and decided to go in.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥