4→ Jealous

The Winners Heart [jungsoo/hopesoo] (COMPLETE)

Episode 4 of The Winners Heart♦

Jisoo's POV*

"Oh my gosh you're so funny Jinyoung!", I playfully slap the older guys shoulder pulling off the best fake laugh i can. He looks at me with passionate eyes and a big grin. 

He has a really handsome smile and may I add a really handsome face. He's  just like Jungkook.

wait...

No no! he's nothing like Jungkook. what am I saying? Jungkook is obviously better looking but, this guy is close enough to good. 

"So, hows this plan supposed work huh? I flirt and you sit there looking pretty", he says and I'm dumbfounded because I didn't know he knew about the plan. I thought he would disagree.

"Urm, I didn't know you knew about this", I chuckle nervously.

"Really? Well I wouldn't be talking to you like this if I didn't...You thought I just liked you?", he slightly laughs. 

"Actually I did jerk, but that's good to know now I don't have to be laughing at your stupid, non funny jokes", I say sternly and his grin slowly turns into a frown. 

"Oh did I hurt your feelings? I didn't mean it like tha-"

"Whatever, it doesn't matter just do what your supposed to do", I quickly say and focus back to my classwork avoiding his gaze. 

"You know I'm your hyung, shouldn't you talk with more respect than that", he tsk and I roll my eyes continuing to do my classwork.

Jungkook's POV*

I slam my locker shut as another girl approaches me for the thousandth time today. Honestly it's hard being single when every girl just throws themselves at you. 

I shoo the girl off and she angrily walks away from me as i head off to my own class. I sigh in frustration, leaning my head against my desk. 

"Hey, kookie are you okay?", I hear my best friend Taeyhung say and I slowly lift my head up.

"Yeah, just irritated", I growl and he chuckles. "So many girls trying to get your attention now, you should feel lucky", he says rubbing my back.

"No, it's a curse why do I have to be so handsome hyung?", I whine.

"Be glad about it, you're still young you should be taking advantage of this moment", Taehyung says only irritating me more. 

"I'm not like that Tae, even if I wanted to none of these girls would even satisfy me..", I say huffing back in my chair.

"But Jisoo can", he gives me a teasing smile and I roll my eyes. 

"Can we please not bring her up, I feel bad enough as it is", I say reminiscing about what happened last night. She must still be upset.

"Why should you feel bad, she broke up with you", he says while crossing his legs and fixing his glasses as if he's a psychiatrist. He's always so weird. 

"I know but it's the way she looked at me before she left, I hurt her hyung", i say on the bridge of tears. I really did love her but I have so many things stopping me. 

"But you hurt her first kookie, you kissed Rose", taehyung says and he has a point. I completely deserve being dumped. The night I kissed Rose, I was surprised myself. It didn't mean anything, I know because it didn't have the spark like when I kissed Jisoo. 

"I regret it every day, it was a mistake and I didn't expect any less when jisoo broke up with me", I sigh now letting one tear slip from my eye. 

"Oppa!! Your crying what happened?!", I hear a loud screech from around me and it wasn't too long before a circle of girls surround me with tissues. I groan in annoyance and get up from my desk and walk out. 

I need to get out of here. 

As I'm walking around the corner I immediately stop when I see Jisoo.

And a guy...

I slowly walk down the hallway stopping by my locker as people pass by. I open it covering my face so they wouldn't see me and start eavesdropping. 

Their conversation is inaudible until I hear him speaks.

"Why don't you try calling me oppa? you call other guys oppa", the guy says and I roll my eyes. He's trying to get in her pants of course. 

"Mm okay oppa", she says in a sweet voice and I can feel my heart clench at the word. She only calls me oppa. 

I look at the guy with a death glare, checking him out. He's not nearly as handsome as I am what is she doing with a guy like him? Look at him laughing and . 

Has she moved on already? That can't be right, 

"I love you oppa you know that", she says in a flirting manner and I immediately shut my locker after that. How can she tell me she loves me and then go and do this?

"Love you too", the guy says and slighly picnhes her cheeks making her all flustered. 

I hate this. Did she play me and have him behind my back too? all these thoguhts spun in my head until i couldn't control my urge anymore. 

I stomp over to the two and grab Jisoo's wrist pulling her away from that guy. 

"Yah! what are you doing let me go!", she shouts tyring to get out of my grip but I don't let her go. I drag her to an empty hallway and slam her body against the lcoker. 

"Who the hell is that?", I ask her but she only stays quite.

"Jisoo who the hell is that guy!", I shout this time.

"It doesn't matter, we're not dating anymore why should you care", she yells back crossing her arms stubornly. 

"We just broke up and your all ready over some guy, did you really even love me?!", I shout angrily and she winces back.

"I should be asking you that! did you love me jungkook or was I just a joke?", she shouts back alreayd ahvign tears fall down her cheeks. 

"For godaske Jisoo its not that easy! Maybe you've been in this situation before telling all these guys that tou love them but I'm not falling for your !", I spat and she stands there with open in shock.

I didn't feel the least bit bad. She thinks everything has to go her way or everybody suffers. 

"What re you trying imply huh?! Your the one that cheated on me Jungkook csnt you ever just keep your in your pants, you're such a boy!", she screaches hitting my chest and now I'm Beyond angry.

"And your obviously some who cant wait a few months before hoping back on the market! I wanted us to work Jisoo but as always you make everything difficult!", I hear my own voice echo through the halls as I'm inches away from her face. 

There's a long silence before I finally realized what I had just said. 

"...", I sigh letting my head fall down in shame. I cant believe I let myaelf stop down to her level.

Without another word she pushes me away and runs off with sobs. 

What have I done...

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠