26.

The Winners Heart [jungsoo/hopesoo] (COMPLETE)

Episode 26 of The Winner's Heart ♠

Hoseok's POV*

I open my eyes and grunt from the pain in my body. Ugh why did they use so many needles. My limbs feel numb and they hurt. 

I sigh and sit up on my hospital bed before noticing an odly familair figure staring out the window. 

"You're finally awake"

No. I know that voice from anywhere. I left Daegu and changed everything about myself, how did he find me? 

"Y-Yoongi...", my ex boyfriend turns around and faces me with that mischievous grin on his face. "Long time no Hoseok", he laughs. 

"Get out", I say not even giving him a second look. "I came all the way from Daegu and this is how you greet me?", I can feel the grin on his face that bigger as hr approaches me. 

"I SAID GET THE OUT!!!", I scream with tears in my eyes and jump out of bed, grabbing the vase on table and hold it in front of me ready to knock him out if he moved any closer. 

"Will you calm the down, I'm not here to hurt you" he frowns and grabs my wrist, knocking the vase out of my hands making it drop to the floor, shattering into peices before forcefully pinning me down on the bed. 

"W-what do you want? Money? a house? Drugs?! I'll give you everything you want for you to leave please" I ask him desperately but he just laughs.  "Oh baby, you can't buy your way out of Karma".

"Karma? Yoongi I keep telling you I didn't do i-" before I could even see his hand coming towards my face, I felt a painful sting on my right cheek. 

"Liar! You killed my sister and you know you did, I saw it so stop ing denying!", Yoongi shouts while pointing his finger at me. 

"We both know it was Namjoon who had the gun, why do you keep blaming me, I was the victim when your psycho decided to kidnap me!", I shout back and he lets out another laugh. 

"Victim? Really Hoseok? Namjoon loved you enough to kill her, he did it for you! It was always you so now there's only you to blame you ing ", Yoongi spits while forcefully grabbing my face before letting it go. 

"Yoongi please...you can't blame me for Namjoon loving me and not you, I only had eyes for you not him and you know that but it wasnt the same for you was it, you never loved me so why are you even doing this?".

"Revenge Hoseok. I'm going to make you suffer like I did", Yoongi says before harshly grabbing my neck with one hand, forcing me further down on the bed. "W-what are you t-talking about", I managed to breathe out as the pressure around my neck made it harder to breathe. 

"I hear you got yourself a girlfriend while I was away, you know we never officially broke up that night, you know what I hate more than Liars, cheaters, looks like you need to be taught a lesson...don't ya think?", Yoongi whispers inches away from ear as is hot breathe sent shivers down my spine.

"Don't you think?!", Yoongi shouts from my lack of responses before pulling me up  and turning me face down on the bed. "You know I haven't had a good in a while, but since you're here, I guess that won't be a problem", he smirks and I look at him in fear. 

"Yoongi no! please I'm sorry, you don't have to do this!" I shout with tears streaming down my face as he began to unbuckle his pants. "It's too late to say sorry now, You shouldv'e done that 3 years!", he shouts and I yelp in pain as he slapped my back with the metal part of his belt. 


Split the chapters into two, it got too long lol