3→ Shattered 2/2

The Winners Heart [jungsoo/hopesoo] (COMPLETE)

Episode 3 of The Winners Heart♦

Jisoo's POV*

I'm so pathetic. 

Worthless. Stupid.

I can't believe I cried in fron of his door steps all last night and had to have the maid me out the premisces. 

Stupid Jungkook causing me all this stress and pain. 

I sniff my running nose and whipe away my tears as I lay motionless in my bed. I don't feel like going to school today or ever if I have to face Jungkook. 

I'm sure everyone's already heard about our breakup. Girls are definetly going to think they have a chance to be with him now but they don't know that Jungkook promised not to go out with anyone else but me, even if we broke up. 

It might sound childish but I want to keep onto to all the promises he made me even if all of them were probably lies too. 

I suddenly hear a knock on my door, but don't answer knowing it's my annoying step mother. 

"Jichu darling, are you not going to school today?", she shouts in her annoying screahy voice. "It's Jisoo now go away!", I shout back covering my ears with my pillow. 

"Look I know you and Jungkook broke up, his mother told me everything and how you broke her vase..dont you think you've taken it too far?", she says and I can feel the tears b in my eyes. 

"I've taken it too far?!", I shout angrily and get out of my bed and swing ym door open.

"He cheated on me then broke my heart when all he had to say was I love you and then he kicks me out and I had to be escorted off his property that he once said was mines too, but yeah I've taken it too far!", I cry and without another word I slam the door shut in her face.

I'm so done with everyone's bull and you know what I'm tired of beign sad over Jungkook. It should be the other way around, he should be the one begging on his knees trying to get me back. 

And I think I know what just to do. 

Jealousy [jel-uh-see] 

2. mental uneasiness from suspicion or fear of rivalry, unfaithfulness, etc., as in love or aims. 

Few hours later...
♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

"Woah she actually came to school"

"I heard that Jungkook cheated on her with that Rose girl"

"You should see Rose's face... got ed up" 

I walk down the halls with my girls by my side as people whisper and gossip about me and Jungkook. 

I walk to my locker trying not go let the smile plastered on my face fall.

"Jisoo are you sure youre okay? We're here if you need us", Jennie says with a pouty face and hugs me. 

"Girls I'm fine, i dont want Jungkook to think im all sad for him anymore. Im so over it", I say brushing then befire theres a long silence. 

"You're not fooling anyone Jisoo, we knkw you loved him and its okay to show that your weak your only human", Suzy says and hugs me. 

I mentally barf from all the icky love their showing me. 

"Seriously I'm fine", I say onve more and pull away. 

"But there is something I need done", I say and they both look at me waiting for orders. 

"I need a boy toy"

They look at each other confused and I roll my eyes. 

"I need a guy to make Jungkook jealous so he will come back for me", I slowly and specifically explain as they nod their heads. 

"I thought you were over it", jennie grins and I feel like tapping that mouth of hers. 

"That doesnt mean I cant get revenge", i smile while gathering my books and close my lockeer. 

I link arms with the two girls and start walking to class whilst discussing the plan.

"What fi your plan doesnt work, I've never seen Jungkook as the jelous type", Suzy says swinging her purse around her shoulder.

"That's because his pride is too big to admit it but when he's really jealous all hell breaks loose", I smirk just thinking about Jungkook's reaction when he sees that he's clreay replaceable. 

"Oh wow, she actually showed her face", Jennie murmurs and we all turn to face the one and only Rose. Our eyes meet and I can see the fear in hers as she quickly looks away. I smirk and start to aroach.

"You have some balls showing up at a tiem like this", I say and she backs up on her locker. 

"L-Look, I-I don't want any problems p-please", she begs and I laugh in amusment as to how she comes to school knowing I will see her and now begs for me not to bother her. 

"God, you are so ing stupid", I scoff in annoyance. I look at her bruised up face and feel a tiny bit sad. A tiny bit.

"I feel slittle bad and I know I should be saying sorry..."

I see a glint of hope shine in her eyes thinking that I'm about to apologize. I'd rather die. 

"But I won't I feel bad but not that bad, I actually love this new look of yours, fits you just right", I say flipping the long strand of orange hair hanging from her face. 

"Just stay out of my way Rose", I growl and walk off with that. 

If she wants to play on my court, then we'll play.