1→Restart

The Winners Heart [jungsoo/hopesoo] (COMPLETE)

Episode one of The Winners Heart♣

Kim Jisoo looked at the hard iron pipe in her hand as she roamed around the dark back-way alley. She has always loved this surrounding that made her feel in power and dangerous. 

The tall buildings and noisy silence gave her the encouragement to not hold back on whatever evil tendencies she had planned tonight. 

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Park Rose. Jisoo smirked as the orange headed girl continued to come closer.

Rose gulped when she spotted Jisoo's shadowy figure not too far away and her little minions were there too. Soon Rose knew she was tricked, but of course she's smart enough to know she can't go back now. 

As Jisoo stepped out of the dark, Rose could see the darkening glint in her eyes. 

"Jisoo, it wasn't my fault. You know what Jungkook felt for me and you still let him do whatever he wanted to. What happened that night wasn't my fault and-"

Out of anger Jisoo quickly hit the cold metal against Rose's cheek, letting her frail figure splash against the wet hard ground. 

"I hate you Park Rose!", Jisoo spat at Rose and swung her foot into Rose's stomach which caused the girl to whimper in pain. "You think you could steal my Kookie away from me! He loves me, not you, ME and I'll make sure of it!".

Jisoo's friends joined in and began to kick and punch Rose in places unimaginable as the girl begged for her life but soon they heard voices shouting form afar. 

Jisoo looked up to see a few guys running towards them and she panicked. Rose knew better than to not call back up and it sure came in handy. 

"You ", Jisoo says and drops the metal pipe in her hands. 

"I-I'm sorry, talk to Jungkook and a-ask him yourself. Does he love you?", Rose mutters loud enough for Jisoo to hear before she ran off to the other side leaving the hurt girl behind.

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠