17→ Happy

The Winners Heart [jungsoo/hopesoo] (COMPLETE)

Episode 17 of the Winners Heart♦

Jisoo's POV*

I bang on my dads office door waiting impatienly for someone to open the door.

It wasnt a few minutes later before one of the gaurds open the door and without wasting another second, I grab jins arm dragging him into the office with me.

"Where is he?!" I shout at one of the guards but none of them say anything and that's when I felt a hand grip on my shoulder causing me to turn around.

"Whats all this noise about? And what the hell are you doing at home, shouldnt the both of you be at school" my father says scowling at me in the process.

" school, you know you have some nerve lying to me for years and years, not telling me that I have a ing brother!" I shout and he looks almost unfazed by my tone.

He only glances at jin before I felt a sting on the side of my cheek.

"You told her..." My father says and jin looks down in guilt as tears brimmed in my eyes.

"W-why didnt you tell me huh? Why do you have to keep so many secrets from me? Why do you hate me so much!?" I cry and let go of jins arm.

There was a long silence before my father loudly sighs.

"I dont hate you, you dumb child. You're too much like your mother you know maybe thats why im so hard on you" my father says before exiting the room.

After he was out of Sight, jin pulled inti a tight hug apologizing for ni reason over and over and iver again.

But i didnt push him away. I felt my heart race as I never got used to this kind of love and care before. I smile as the warmth took over me.

And for the first time in years I felt truly happy.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•