Stayed [GFRIEND: YEJU]

Ajoomma's bin

Yuju is one of the prominent businesswomen in Korea. She believes that she can manipulate everything, get what she wants every time and every people should have their lives revolve around her. She has a very sharp tongue and her decisions that nobody shouldn't oppose.

 

Her employees see her as hell whenever she's around because she keeps on pointing out every little mistake that she may see, she wants everything to be perfect. Aside from being known as a rude CEO, she's also known as a notorious womanizer.

 

Yuju doesn't look at boys, she only aims her eyes to girls who get to catch her interest but although they manage to catch Yuju's interest no one last for at least a month because Yuju changes girls as much as she changes her bed's cover.

 

Yuju looked at the girl in front of her, she crossed her legs and picked up the glass of wine that the waiter just served them " let's just end this in here " Yuju straight up said to the girl whose name is Yerin, the fifth girl who Yuju hooked up for this year.

 

" why? " Yerin asked, she's aware of the girl's relationships, she knows that they will come to this but still she loved Yuju in that short span of time that they spent even most of the time is in the bed.

 

" you know the answer in that question Yerin, you're intelligent " Yuju placed her glass back to the table " I don't do long relationships " she shortly said. Hoping that Yerin would understand her simple explanation.

 

" can't you do long one with me? " Yerin asked with hope in her voice " you did enjoy my company, right? "

 

" I didn't think that it will be hard to break up with you Yerin " Yuju chuckled " I enjoy every girl who I spent time with but still I left them and you are no exception from those Yerin, you're no different " Yuju smiled.

 

" I may not be different from them... sure, I'm not special enough " Yerin smiled a little and looked at Yuju. Yuju was taken aback for a moment with Yerin's reaction " but among them, I am the only one who loves you " Yerin never fails to amaze Yuju, this is why Yuju chose her to be the next girl she would play with.

 

Yuju's very amazed by Yerin's reaction, normally for girls who Yuju brokes up with would start crying like the youngest girl she dates and some would slap her like the oldest girl she dated. Yuju's memory about that girl who slapped her is still fresh, the only girl who dared to physically hurt her, a girl that goes with the name Kim Sojung.

 

Yuju stood up from her seat " because you said something amazing I would let you go to me whenever you feel like it but it doesn't turn down the fact that we're done " Yuju said before leaving the blonde girl alone in the fancy restaurant.

 

Yuju paid for the expensive wine that they had before finally leaving and hopping into her car with her new girl who's waiting for her. A bobbed haired girl with a very small face is waiting for her with a bright smile on her face.

 

" what took you so long? " Eunha pouted and immediately clung her arms into Yuju's " I've been waiting for like half an hour now "

 

" should I apologize? " Yuju raised her eyebrows, annoyed by how Eunha's demanding attitude.

 

" I mean... I just want to be with you already " Eunha continues to pout her lips and Yuju just decided to ignore the girl's rant and started the engine to drive off.