Royal pain in the [REDVELVET: SEULRENE]

Ajoomma's bin

Seulgi sighed as she looks at the house that she's supposedly going to stay until who knows when. She stomped her feet as she thinks of a way to prevent this nightmare from happening " aish, this is so frustrating " she whined and eventually pressed the doorbell. 

 

" ehh? Why aren't they coming out? " Seulgi tiptoed to look inside but it seems like there are no people around. A ray of hope lit inside her heart, she immediately took out her phone and dialed her mother number.

 

" and now there's no one picking up my calls, aish this is frustrating " she cursed inside her mind and sat down at the pavement as she thinks of what she'll do next.

 

Seulgi was sent by her parents to a little town far from the city— to her old nanny's house to be specific because of what she did. She caused a pretty big trouble that her parents had enough and just threw her in this place as punishment.

 

" ya " Seulgi looked up to the girl who approached her— her skin is fair, average height, her eyes were sparkling as the sun ray hits it— Seulgi immediately stood up and shook off the dirt on her jeans.

 

" do you know who lives in here? Is she around? I've been pressing the doorbell for a while now but there's no one getting out " Seulgi asked.

 

" the doorbell is broken " the girl simply said and slightly pushed off Seulgi who's blocking the way " I am the one who's living in here, why? " she asked back and opened the gate with her keys.

 

" ehh!? " Seulgi exclaimed with confusion on her face " isn't this Seyoung halmeoni's house? " Seulgi asked once again— she's certain that this house is her nanny's house and she can't understand why this girl is in here, claiming that she lives in there. 

 

Seulgi clearly remembers that her nanny doesn't have any daughter except from that one girl who's probably in her thirties now but this girl in front of her looks the same age as her— did halmeoni got younger? Seulgi thought to herself.

 

" ahh, you're that troublemaker that got thrown in here? " Irene said while slowly nodding her head like she understands the whole situation " this is Seyoung halmeoni's house but she's not around. I'm Irene, I'm her granddaughter " 

 

" what do you mean she's not around? " Seulgi asked for the ninth time " let's go inside and I'll answer your questions " Irene said, ignoring Seulgi's question and walking inside the house.

 

" Ya! Aren't you helping me!? " Seulgi shouted but Irene just looked at her " I'm not your nanny " she shrugs and continues walking inside the house.

 

Seulgi regretted bringing a lot of luggage, now she's struggling on carrying each of her bags inside the house. Irene didn't budge even an inch and just watched Seulgi struggle as she moves her things.

 

" are you done? " Irene asked as soon as she saw the girl catching her breath and having nothing on her hands anymore " you can sit down, I prepared a tea " she pointed out a tea on the center table.

 

" can you... you know? Explain everything to me? " Seulgi asked and sat down on the floor chair, looking annoyed at the rude girl in front of her " if halmeoni's not here then who'll be going to attend to my needs? " she continued.

 

" no one? Your parents didn't send you here so other people will baby you, you'll do everything on your own from your laundry, food, cleaning the house and every chore " Irene answered Seulgi's questions clearly.

 

" grandmother's not here so she can't baby you, she's out of town for a vacation with my mother so basically it will be only you and me who are going to stay in here for days " Irene continue to explain as Seulgi's face become sour and sour.

 

" I have classes during Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays so you'll be alone in here the whole day and by weekends we need to pluck the weeds on the backyard and clean up the whole house " Seulgi felt like rocks were getting thrown to her.

 

" I thought you'll be a kid when grandmother asked me to look after you but you look like the same age as me so I don't have to bother " 

 

" aniyo! I'm still a kid and if halmeoni asked you to look after me then you should " Seulgi immediately protested. Hearing the chores brought Seulgi's heart terror, she just had her nails done and no way she'll do any of those chores.

 

" what line are you? I mean what year are you born? " Seulgi asked " 1991? " Irene answered the random question of Seulgi.

 

" then you're older than me! You're my unnie " Seulgi declared " then from now on, I'll be in your care unnie— take a good care of me " Seulgi smiled brightly but a smirk went off Irene's lips.

 

" dream on " Irene shortly said " I already ate, if you want to eat dinner go cook some rice, there are some leftover dishes on the fridge you can have those " Irene said and drunk the last sip of her tea before leaving Seulgi.

 

Seulgi felt like her world collapsed because of the situation she is in right now. Living with her nanny is not half bad but now not having her nanny who really loves her is really bad " how did halmeoni have that granddaughter? Who did she take after? Jeez " she murmurs as she walks to the kitchen.

 

" if only I have cash with me, I'll just eat out " Seulgi sighed.

 

" where's the rice cooker? " Seulgi softly said as she searches for it " great there's no rice cooker, I'm hungry and I don't know how to cook " she murmured and took out her phone to search the directions on how to cook rice without using a rice cooker.

 

" the signal in this place is so poor, how do people live in here? " she complained and eventually gave up. She turned her phone off and decided to just do whatever— if I burnt down the whole house, it will be Irene's fault, Seulgi thought to herself.

 

Seulgi took out a big scoop from the container, putting a lot of water on it, turning the stove on the highest and putting the rice to cook " it's not as hard as I thought it will " Seulgi smiled proudly at herself.

 

 



 

I really love the plot line of this one but I got lazy and eventually didn't continued it lol. If you guys want me to finish this story just comment and maybe I'll have some encouragement to do so. Thank you~ ❤