Wild and left untamed [BLACKPINK: CHAELISA]

Ajoomma's bin

If humans call their world earth, we call ours Guillomornia. We live separate from humans although we are humans ourselves too, the difference is just we live a long life or I may say immortality is in our blood and we crave for blood instead of grilled meats, spaghetti, and pies.

 

We once lived together with humans; vampire and humans were once friends but one incident happened and that friendship turned into something that made us leave their world. We built our own world with our own superior, own rules and system.

 

We thought everything will fall back into its place, we thought we will finally have a great world but it's just what we thought. Wars began to start, greed for power, for the throne and for dominance. Everything shattered, our hopes of having a peaceful life shattered once again. It's not the humans we're fighting at but we're fighting against our own species.

 

" Rose, it's time for you to get out " my grandmother said. I looked at her as she looks at me so lovely. My grandmother is in her thousand years of living but her skin is still as fair as a 20 years old human can have.

 

" okay " I shortly responded as I stood up from where I am sitting. I carefully held both sides of my white dress to avoid it from falling down to the floor and for having it dirty before the ceremony may begin.

 

" my granddaughter is so beautiful " my grandmother caresses my hair and smiled at me. It's my wedding day today, I'm going to get married for the sake of peace towards our clan and to the Hindrendous clan.

 

As the war begins, our population got divided into different groups, clans are created and our clan, Hermoints along with Hindrendous clan is one of the most powerful ones and having this wedding can bring us hope for the peace that we are all waiting for.

 

" I'm sorry that you have to do this for us " my grandmother said having apologetic eyes with her.

 

" it's fine " I said. I have no right to say no or yes about this, if this is going to give us better life then who am I to oppose? 

 

In this world, power is being dominant and the clan who's more powerful will have the right to control everything, from law to people who are much lower than us. Sure there will be an opposition that will cause more fights but what can they do about the most powerful clan? Nothing, but to complain and they have no choice but to obey.

 

I can hear the wedding bells from where I am standing, as the chief cued, the guards opened the door. A red carpet along with rose petals on the floor welcomed me, some of my relatives are here and same goes to my going to be husband. 

 

I looked at my father who's going to walk me towards my husband, I had my arms around him and he's sternly looking forward without giving me any glance. The song of my choice began to play— if I'm not going to have my right to choose who I am going to marry then at least I can choose the song that's going to play on my wedding day.

 

" I'm sorry you have to put up with this " my father said as we walk down the aisle. Being married to an elite is not just a display, it means you have surrendered your loyalty to them and being betrayed or betraying them will have a great punishment.

 

" it's fine " I responded like what I've said to my grandmother.

 

" this is not going to happen if only— " I cut my father off by holding him tighter. It's no use of blaming himself, I'm here now and I have nothing to else to do.

 

My father handed me to the man who's going to be my husband, to the man who's going to be with me for as long as I breathe. I looked at him and he gave me a soft smile, he reached for my hand and escorted me in front of the oldest vampire that's going to marry us.

 

" do you Park Chaeyoung, wholeheartedly accept Park Jimin to be your husband and to be the man who will be beside you till your last breath? " without hesitation I responded yes and Jimin was asked the same thing and same as me he responded quickly.

 

Hindrendous clan where Jimin belongs to is a clan that consists of vampire assassins, they kill with no mercy but never kill someone who's innocent and have nothing to do with their business. They are well mannered elite clan and I've known Jimin since we're a child so I have nothing against him.

 

Our clan is known for our strength, speed, and strategical skills but compare to Jimin's clan we avoid to kill our own species even they do something wrong about us for we believe as vampire ourselves, we cannot put punishment to them.

 

" I, Jimin take Rose to be my wife and promise to take care of her until my last breath " he said as he places the ring that is customized with our blood in it. If in human world diamonds is very nice to see a wedding ring, in us the blood of the couple will have to be in the ring. It's very hard to confide a blood on a little ring so only elites do it, it's expensive and a normal vampire with a low status in life can't afford it.

 

Having your husband's blood on you can bring you strength they say and having a blood from a Hindrendous clan will guarantee me a protection. No one will ever dare to touch me, especially that I belong to Hermoints and now I am a wife from someone in Hindrendous clan.

 

" you may now kiss the bride " the oldest vampire said. Jimin removed the veil that's covering my face and looked at me, I can see appologetic eyes in him and how he hesitates to kiss me so I went up to him and did it.

 

We heard loud claps as our lips parted and I saw a smile on his lips. We faced the people with our hands intertwined together, the face of people in here is very happy. It's really pleasing to see them this happy but one thing caught my eyes.

 

In the door where I entered the place is a figure with a cloak around her, a black cloak with a symbol of... Erthinreal? My eyes widened and I almost rush towards the direction of that figure when I realized that Jimin is holding me. I looked at Jimin and when I looked back at the door the figure is gone. Am I imagining things?