Wish [GFRIEND: WONHA]

Ajoomma's bin

It's Eunha's first day at the university— she came from a province so she doesn't really know how things work in this place. She feels lost but happy that at last, she can be free from her parent's eyes, she can at least be herself without others questioning her.

 

Eunha went inside the room that's written on her schedule card, she sat down at the cornerback of the room and took out her earphones and began to ignore the world as she gets lost on her little own world.

 

She's happy, finally happy— getting the freedom to be herself.

 

Eunha came from a well-off family, in there she's dictated how to properly smile and such; she would always carry a big smile in front of her parents and even with her friends. 

 

Her every move are monitored like she's going to commit mistake and her grades should be high as well or else her parents would be disappointed. She's not near from being a bubbly girl or an intelligent daughter but she keeps on pushing herself to be one.

 

She always tends to smile, it's like a habit that she got growing up— even she's sad, she'll smile, even she's frustrated or angry. Everyone got used to it that they'll worry whenever she doesn't so she just continued to be her bubbly self throughout high school but now she's in college maybe she can be herself.

 

Even with a lot of restrictions, Eunha knows that her parents love her damn much but the feeling of freedom for the first time— she can't contain her happiness on her heart.

 

Someone pulled Eunha's earphone and so she looked at the girl beside her; long black hair with pink highlights on it " hello " the girl smiled at her and waved its hands. If Eunha is being fake right now she might have smiled widely as well but she oath to herself that she'll be real throughout her college life so she just nodded her head.

 

" I'm a third year, how about you? " the girl asked as she took out the textbooks on her bag " freshman " Eunha responded and so the girl froze and looked at her confused " a freshman taking this class? Are you lost? " the girl asked.

 

" this room is on my class schedule card " Eunha said and made the girl look at the card " oh! You didn't get the memo. Actually, the rooms have been switched up, this is the new one " the girl took out her phone and made Eunha look at it.

 

Eunha bit her lip and frustration is running all over her face— the girl smiled at how the girl's reaction is " do you want me to go with you? The class of the freshmen has already started but I can talk to the professor— we're pretty close " the girl offered and smiled.

 

" then how about you? " Eunha frowned but the girl just shrugged " I don't really want to be in this class— I'm just using you as an excuse for myself— being a good sunbae when the truth is I'm just lazy " the girl laughed as she puts back the textbooks on her bag.

 

" c'mon " the girl said and so Eunha followed her.

 

In the following days, Eunha has been busy right off the bat— a lot of things she has to read, research and assignments. Taking up law isn't a joke— Eunha sighed to herself as she sips on her iced coffee.

 

It's Sunday and she's just taking a break from everything, she's stressed out " ohhh, the girl who got lost! " a girl approached her and sat across her " mind if I sit in here? " the girl from the last time asked.

 

" do you live nearby? " the girl asked again as she munches her clubhouse sandwich " I live nearby, there " the girl pointed out a condominium building not so far from the cafe.

 

" by the way I'm Sowon " Sowon reached out her hand but Eunha just stared at it— no way Eunha will touch those hands full of bread crumbs and some condiments " c'mon don't be shy, let's be friends " Sowon grabbed her hand to shake it.

 

Eunha almost yell at the girl but she contained herself, she's a sunbae after all and she helped her last time " how about you, what's your name? " Sowon asked again.

 

" Eunha " she shortly responded.

 

" galaxy, your name means galaxy while mine means wish " Eunha nodded uninterestedly on Sowon's given facts.

 


 

Eunha's determined to leave the dorm that she's staying at— her roommates are filthy and noisy, they even steal Eunha's things. As much as Eunha loves how cheap the place is, she can't make herself stay. She regrets not accepting her parent's suggestion for her to live

 

With the suitcase beside her, Eunha sighed as she thinks of where she is going to go now. Staying at the cafe while she thinks— suddenly, Sowon once again popped in front of her " Ohh... did you got kicked out? " Sowon asked while looking at her and the suitcase beside her.

 

Eunha rolled her eyes, this sunbae has been going around like they were friends. Approaching her like they are close enough " no " Eunha shortly responded.

 

" then... did you run away from home? " Sowon frowned.

 

" I left my dorm, I can't leave with the people in there " Eunha sighed as she explains.

 

" then where do you plan on going now? " Eunha shrugs— that's what I'm asking myself as well, Eunha thought to herself.

 

" do you wanna live with me? " Eunha looked at Sowon's eyes, she isn't kidding— Sowon's expression is not joking like in other days " the city is not so safe, I'm afraid you'll get— I mean my condominium is big and I need money so what do you think? " Sowon asked and smiled.