Baby, I'm mad [RED VELVET: SEULRENE]

Ajoomma's bin

" unnie, you're aware that your crazy girlfriend is tailing us, right? " Jennie asked as she sips her smoothie, raising her eyebrows at the older girl who's smiling very brightly at her as if she's plotting something very bad.

 

It's a sunny Saturday, Irene invited Jennie to eat out and have a little date since they are both free. They are just having some snacks at the cafe near the university before they go and watch some movies.

 

Jennie and Irene met each other last year at a salon. Irene is five years older than the latter but they immediately clicked because they somehow share the same character. Both beautiful and omits that 'I don't give a ' vibes but of course, they differ in some ways— Irene is someone that's intimidating gorgeous while Jennie is like a cute little chihuahua who bites. 

 

" I know " Irene nodded her head, giggling a little " I'm very well aware " she added.

 

Jennie shook her head, what else can she expect from the great Bae Irene? " are you really serious about dating that... " Jennie glanced at Irene's girlfriend who's sitting three tables away from theirs " oh my God, she's the infamous crazy Kang Seulgi " she reminds Irene.

 

Irene rested her chin on her palm " I know, that's why I'm dating her Kang Seulgi being normal would be bland... that's not how I roll, you know that " a smirk came off from her lips " it's very interesting and entertaining " she giggles.

 

" that crazy girl would end up being in a mental hospital because of you " Jennie sighed, giving a last glance with pity on Seulgi's direction " spare the girl, play with someone who's not in verge of ending up in a mental hospital "

 

Irene frowned at the girl " eyy~ that won't be fun then— taming the crazy Kang is ing entertaining, it's like taming a wild bear " Jennie can just shake her head.

 

Kang Seulgi is known as crazy Kang, she's someone who people would rather be ignoring but she's also someone who everyone wants to be with— especially in bed. She's a womanizer, sleeping with tons of different girls every night, changing girls like she's just changing her underwear, but her lifestyle changed when Irene came on the picture—

 

The crazy womanizer Kang became crazy Kang over Bae Irene, it totally became a shocker when the two announced their relationship.