Promise of Forever [TWICE: MITZU]

Ajoomma's bin

When the Gods faith meet and a love started to bloom.

 

 

" your ship for this journey is ready " one of my servers said. I then stood up from my throne and walked out of my little room.

 

The day is good for a journey, the sky is blue and seems endless— the air is so comforting and the weather for today is just plain good. 

 

I slowly rode the boat that has prepared by my servers, they bowed as a goodbye and I just smiled at them as my boat started to move by the waves. My journey will be quite long, the Kingdom of my friend Jihyo who's the Goddess of Joy is quite far from mine.

 

I am Tzuyu, the Goddess of Beauty— every Gods have their own Kingdom, the size of their lands will depend on how people worship them. Their power will also depend to the people who are living below our world— they consider us Gods but we consider them as our Gods because once their faith within us disappears then our existence will also disappear.

 

I am humming into myself as my journey continues, the water is so clear today— I wonder if the God of water is near me. I am not acquainted among Gods except for Jihyo who played the role as someone who always took care of me because I am too naive. I do know the names of other Gods but never once I met them, I always confine myself in my little room.

 

" Tzuyu-ah~ " I looked upon the sky when I heard someone called for me. I saw a flying sedan chair with the Goddess of Wind, Momo, in there— I see her always, she's a playful Goddess who loves to travel on different places, I bet she don't even stay in her kingdom for a whole day or so because she's always around.

 

I just smiled at her and waved my hands— I'm pretty sure we're not close so I don't really get why she's calling me.

 

" do you want to ride with me? This is much faster than your boat, you're going to Jihyo's kingdom, aren't you? " I politely rejected her offer.

 

" Oh, okay. I'm just afraid you might encounter Charybdis or Cetus on your way there [sea monsters] " she said but still I shook my head, she then waved her hands as a goodbye and flew away— sure, that thing is fast!

 

My journey continued once again, the water is calm so I don't think I will encounter any sea monsters— but that's what I just thought when a huge creature went out of the water, my boat started to wriggle at the sudden action on the creature.

 

It's looking at me fiercely and I can't help but feel the fear— I'm not going to die if this creature may kill me but I'm afraid of feeling the pain. I kept a stern face on me and started to row my boat but I froze when the creature growls angrily and started to move towards me. I gritted my teeth and shut my eyes close—

 

" get away " I heard a voice so I opened my eyes— the monster is nowhere to be found but a beautiful Goddess is right in front of me. I believe she's the Goddess of water, Mina.

 

" thank you " I politely told her.

 

" you don't need to thank me, but may I ask... where are you going to? Why are you taking the direction where is dangerous? " she frowned at me— ehh? I'm going on the wrong way!? Is it why the Goddess of wind offered me a ride? That's embarrassing...

 

" I'm planning on going to the feast of Jihyo " I said. 

 

" Oh... I think you're going on a wrong way " she chuckled and I was mesmerized by her sudden action. She's so beautiful— well, all Gods are beautiful but her beauty just captures my eyes.

 

" I'm going there too, should I accompany you? " she asked, I smiled at her offer and nodded my head. She started to gesture her hands and my boat automatically moved— she's flying over the water while guiding my boat to the destination.

 

" it's my first time seeing you, you're the Goddess of beauty aren't you? " she asked.

 

" ne " I shortly responded.

 

" oh? I did get it right? I was just guessing, I'm really bad at remembering things but with your looks, I can really say right away that you're the Goddess of beauty " I felt my cheeks warmed.

 

" you look beautiful too... " I complimented her back " you're like the water, calm and beautiful "

 

" I thank you for that. I'm not sure if you know me but my name is Mina "

 

" I'm Tzuyu " I accepted her hand. Her hands are so small and very feminine, it's soft and warm— I smiled at her and told her that I'm glad to meet her.

 

" Tzuyu... it seems like I won't forget about that even I have a poor memory, it's unique and considering the owner of that name— I don't like to forget it " I think my smile is getting too big but I can't hide it.

 

We arrived at Jihyo's kingdom— the long ride that I've expected seemed to be too short, I hoped that the journey was a little longer so we can have a long conversation but it was just too bad it ended pretty fast. 

 

" we should say our farewells now " she said after helping me get out of my boat.

 

" I suppose we should " We then went to opposite directions and I felt a lump on my heart— I should have said that I would like to see her again and I hope that this will not be the last meeting for us.