Sana's POV [TWICE: SATZU]

Ajoomma's bin

this is supposed to be the sequel of 'Tzuyu's love' but my lazy decided to not do it Face With Tears of Joy on Apple iOS 11.3 Face With Tears of Joy on Apple iOS 11.3 Face With Tears of Joy on Apple iOS 11.3

 

 


 

 

The Japan line is very excited about the news that we're finally going to Japan to have our promotions. I am very excited about it too, I really miss my parents and I hope to see them while I'm in there.

 

" unnie " Dahyun approached me. I bit my lip in the sight of her, I've been avoiding her and since Tzuyu got into an accident I barely talked to her.

 

" oh, Dahyunie " I smiled a bit at her.

 

" can you go for a walk with me? " she asked me. I hesitated a bit but still nodded my head, maybe it's time for us to clear some things between us.

 

As we walk down the street no one dares to utter a word, there's a distance between us as we walk— while walking, a series of memories flashed through my head. That time when we used to have late night walks, laughter and hands close tight together but those moments gone into ashes because of some reasons.

 

" how are you doing nowadays? " she shyly asked.

 

" good " I smiled at her.

 

" are you happy? " she asked again and with that question, Tzuyu's face flashes into my mind, a smile immediately escaped from my lips.

 

" very " I shortly responded and bowed my head a little bit to hide my expression, I'm smiling a little bit too much.

 

" is there really no chance for us? " she suddenly stopped from walking and faced me. I froze at her question and at her touch, she held my hand and looked right into my eyes.

 

" maybe we can still work this out, I know you have someone else now but... unnie... " I can see the desperation in her eyes, she's pleading for something... something I can't give her anymore.

 

We had a secret relationship, we lasted for about months... I thought it would be perfect but everything crumpled when something happened and we chose to let go of each other and act like nothing just happened between us. 

 

That time when I turned down Tzuyu is that time when we decided to call it quits. That's one of the reasons why I turned Tzuyu down, I don't want to hurt her because I know in myself that someone's still residing in my heart. The second reason is I'm aware that I would just cause her pain if she'll be by my side and third is Nayeon unnie... I know she has a thing for Tzuyu and I don't like to go between them.

 

" sorry " I softly said. Her hold slowly loosen, her head began to go down and I can see her tears dropping down at the ground.

 

" are you happy now? " she asked between her sobs.

 

" I am "

 

" then I guess it's a goodbye for us then " she lifted her head and smiled at me, her tofu face is bright red and the tears in her eyes is still flowing down. I took out my handkerchief and wiped her tears with it.

 

" we can still be friends, don't forget that " I said as I smile at her, I ruffled her hair and took a step away from her.

 

" I'll accept that! It's better than being nothing! " she shouted at me, I just waved my hand at her and continued walking. I'm not going to look back because someone's patiently waiting for me at the end of this road and I'm not going to hurt her anymore.

 


 

" JAPAN! JAPAN! JAPAN! " Momo, Mina and I are continuously chanting our country's name. We're totally excited about going back to our country and seeing our parents.

 

I'm sitting far away from Tzuyu but I can see her being quiet while staring out of the window. Is she okay? I'm about to go to her when Nayeon unnie sat beside her... I just smiled at them even they can't see me.

 

" too bad we can't see Sakura tree blossom " Mina unnie sadly said as she unpacks her things.

 

" I know, it would be good if Tzuyu will see those pink flowers " I said and unconsciously smiled at the thought of her smiling.

 

" Chaeyoung would definitely love that too " Mina said as she shakes her head. We sighed at the same time.

 

" ya! That's my last pocky! " I shouted at Dahyun who's sitting on the bed while munching my strawberry Pocky. She stuck her tongue out and teased me by eating it still.

 

 I walked towards her to get my pocky but she held it away from me as I try to get my pocky we fell down on the bed. 

 

" ya! get off me, you're too heavy! " she complained but I just held her hands and started to tickle her.

 

" this is what you get for getting my Pocky! "

 

" dobu, dobu, dobu " I said as I continuously tickle her but we froze when the door opened and I saw Tzuyu standing in front of it. It feels like my mind collapsed as she said sorry and run away from us. I immediately got off Dahyun to chase after her but Dahyun grabbed my arms.

 

" unnie " I frowned at her and remove her hold from me. I don't know what she might about to say but the important thing for me is Tzuyu.

 

We asked the staffs if somebody saw Tzuyu and they said that she runs off out of the hotel.

 

" Sana calm down! " Jihyo said and grabbed my arms. We're running around for a couple minutes now and we can't still find Tzuyu anywhere.

 

" ya there! " Jeongyeon exclaimed and pointed out Tzuyu and Nayeon not far away from us.

 

My heart is thumping from the sight of them— what if Nayeon unnie confesses and Tzuyu accept her because she got tired of my sht?

 

I didn't think twice and just run towards her, neglecting the fact that Nayeon unnie is still in front of her. I don't like the thought of Nayeon unnie being alone with Tzuyu in this state. I felt like everything's going to disappear once I left her alone with Nayeon unnie.

 

After we talk and fixed our misunderstanding we both come back to our hotel. I dropped her off in her room and said goodbye, as much as I want to hold her tonight I can't because we share a different room.

 

" take care of Tzuyu this time because I won't let her go the moment you let her feel the pain again " Nayeon unnie seriously said and left me. I know this is a wake-up call and a warning that I should take care of Tzuyu more and this time I shouldn't take my eyes off her even for a second.