Problem children [TWICE]

Ajoomma's bin

In this world, there are three types of humans. First are the high-class who posses gifted abilities, second is the average humans who possess useless abilities, nothing impressive— the ability of gluttonous, someone who can fall in love very easily, who can tell lie easily and more.

 

" I can finish this whole burger in less than 10 seconds! "

 

" Oh, shut up! No, you can't! "  

 

and the last is the low-class types who don't possess any ability.

 

" have you seen your score in mathematics? Ugh, I failed miserably! "

 

" me too, I'm hopeless " the group of girls sighed and continued walking.

 

Gifted ability is a skill to do something beyond average. A person who belongs to the high-class type possesses a gifted ability that can make him/her superior and above anyone else, they are significantly higher than average. 

 

" uhh... such es, who can fail that math exam? Even my kinder self can answer it " Nayeon rolled her eyes when she overhead the girls " toxics "

 

" they are not es, they are just not like you, abnormally intelligent " Jihyo pointed out.

 

" stop calling it abnormal— just call me prodigious "

 

" and what do you think prodigious means? " Jihyo asked.

 

" remarkably or impressively great in extent, size, or degree "

 

" more like unnatural or abnormal "

 

" shut up and eat your food! " Nayeon shoved a cheese stick inside Jihyo mouth.

 

" where should we go in... " Nayeon glanced at her wristwatch " less than 30 minutes from now? I'm pretty sure it's going to be messy so we should go somewhere " she smiled cheekily at her friend Jihyo.

 

Jihyo shrugged and put another cheese stick in " I dunno, want to go to the science fair? Museum? " Jihyo asked and arranged her glasses.

 

" we've pretty much seen enough and I bet the science fair will just have some average inventions," Nayeon said " if I hadn't met you then probably they will impress me somehow "

 

Jihyo and Nayeon met 1 year ago in a science fair— Jihyo can invent anything even with limited resources, she can manage it as if she's a God who can create anything she wants while Nayeon holds an abnormal intelligence.

 

Nayeon's IQ has beaten William James Sidis', she's a prodigy with exceptional mathematical and linguistic skills like Sidis.

 

They realized that they are far above average people, that they are gifted. Since then, they became friends and started to make use of their abilities to have some fun and create a ruckus left and right without being caught and being punished. 

 

They are intelligent enough to plan everything, from execution to the end of every action they make without a flaw.

 

" let's go now, " Nayeon said and stood up from her seat, Jihyo did as well. They both went out of the cafeteria and the moment they stepped outside the place, noises from everyone started.

 

" ugh, gross " Nayeon said with an evil smirk on her lips.

 

" I think we'll have a slight long vacation, with everyone being sick and the janitors having a hard time cleaning everyone's waste " Jihyo shook her head.

 

" it will be beneficial to us, we won't have to attend those boring classes for the time being and we'll have plenty of time to read some books for the lined-up competitions that they have been signing up for us " Nayeon shrugged.

 

" This is what they get for abusing us, making us go to competitions without prior notice " Jihyo chuckled.

 

" enjoy the taste of that lemonade with a laxative and its effect " the girls high fived each other.

 

The two girls have once again done some trouble, they have been occasionally doing pranks and other things on the school just to get even because they have been continuously getting exhausted from everything and just because they are plainly bored.

 

They once intentionally made the school's laboratory burn in flames, playing harsh pranks on the school principal, messing with the teachers who're giving them hard time and of course, the students who are acting up towards them.

 

Nayeon and Jihyo are someone who they would love to be friends with, but never want to mess around. Their payback is beyond anyone's imagination. It's cruel.

 

It's a sunny day. After what they did, the school had shut down for a week or so. The school got in trouble with the Department Health, and of course on the student's parents. It was a total ruckus while Jihyo and Nayeon are just chilling as they watch the school suffer from what they just did.

 

" hey " Nayeon put down the book that she's been reading and looked at Jihyo who's across the table " hmm? " Jihyo hummed.

 

They are at the library, skipping some boring lectures. The teachers won't bother to find them because they knew they are smart enough and they will just have a hard time answering the two's complex questions.

 

Teachers hate students who are dumb but they despise students who are way intelligent from them. Teachers and their twisted likings.

 

" do you think other people like us exist? " Nayeon asked.

 

" of course " Jihyo responded " the librarian is a human, the guard is a human— what do you think they are? Animals? "

 

" ya, smart pants, I'm saying— do you think there are other people like us who have something that's... you know... an ability that's far more superior than others? "

 

" I dunno " Jihyo shrugged and pointed her newly created gun to Nayeon " do you think this will hurt if I pull the trigger? " she asked. It's a gun made out of Sanrio elastic bands, paper, and pens.

 

" try it, I swear I'll get you back," Nayeon dead- said and so Jihyo put the gun down and smiled " kidding " she chuckled.

 

" it would be more interesting if we find people like us, it would be like real-life avengers," Nayeon said.

 

" more like a suicide squad— a group of villains... ops, pretty villains " 

 

" who do you think among our schoolmates has potential on being like us? " Nayeon asked.

 

Jihyo paused and thought for a second " Yoo Jeongyeon, the Karate club's president? She's been always the school's pick for Karate competitions, she's good at it " 

 

Nayeon pouted and shook her head " she's good at it because she's been doing it since she's a child, it's not an inborn talent " she opposed.

 

" How'd you know? Do you know her personally? "

 

" We live in the same neighborhood and she's just a pathetic girl who's been forced to do Karate because her family does it " Jihyo nodded at the information.

 

" then how about Tzuyu? She's always been seen with the animals like she's she can understand and have a conversation with them " Jihyo said " it's pretty cool ability if she really can "

 

" if that's the case then I guess we can ask her to talk to those hound dogs and have the principal chase and get bitten by it " Nayeon smirked on the idea of it— she just hates the school principal who's greedy for everything.

 

" uhh... who else is peculiar in this school? " Jihyo scratched her head " ah! " she exclaimed " Momo! "

 

" eh? The girl who's always sleeping? " Nayeon frowned.

 

" hmmm... her nickname is indeed sleeping fairy— well, then... Mina? "

 

" that girl who doesn't remember anything like literally nothing, even her friends' faces! She's failing every subject that she has— she's like in the low-class type of human " Nayeon sighed at the absurdness of Jihyo.

 

" then... Minatozaki Sana? "

 

Nayeon sighed for the ninth time " seriously? That Japanese girl who only knows how to flirt with everyone on the campus? Like, seriously? "

 

" then... Jennie? But... I doubt she's one of us, she's the student council president and she's been failing on everything, she has no future in sports as well " Nayeon immediately shook her and signed Jihyo to stop but it's too late—

 

A thin wood slammed at the table and Jihyo's eyes went to the girl who stands behind her " what about me Park Jihyo? " it's Jennie with the other student councils.

 

" uhhh... good morning pres? " Jihyo smiled unsurely.

 

" what's good in the morning if I see students skipping their classes " she raised her eyebrows at the two " and confess to me, you guys did what happened in the cafeteria last time, right? "

 

Nayeon raised her eyebrow as well " how'd you say so pres? It's wrong to accuse people without a solid basis, no evidence and such, don't you think? " she smugged. 

 

" oh c'mon, I know it's the two of you who always messes up the school's peace and order! "

 

Nayeon shrugged " lucky you, you know who's the culprit— and we just wish we knew that we did such thing as well "

 

The two stood up from their seats and hooked their bag on their shoulders. As much as it's fun to banter with the student president, they won't waste their precious time in that childishness. 

 

" hey " Jihyo pointed the gun that she has earlier to Jennie " does this hurt? " and pulled the trigger right across the girl's neck—

 

" ya! " Jennie screamed as soon as she felt the sting on her neck, the fair white skin immediately turned red—

 

" daebak, it really works! " Jihyo praised herself

 

" pabo, run! " Nayeon pulled Jihyo out of the library and run as fast as they could. They might get out of the school's punishments easily but they are certain that Jennie's going to give them a hard time once she catches them. 

 

The school administrators are easy to fool but Jennie, on the other hand, has some deep hatred towards them, and fooling her would be pretty hard.

 

" are you insane? " Nayeon said as she catches her breath, looking behind her if Jennie is still chasing after them " why'd you do that!? "

 

" I thought this won't work but it's pretty effective " Jihyo happily said, showing off her gun.

 

" What invention did you make that didn't work? From the childish and useless to the greatest invention of yours— nothing has failed, everything is working! Jesus! "

 

" welp " Jihyo shrugged, Nayeon's scolding is pretty much compliment for her.

 

" Im Nayeon, Park Jihyo " their attention went to the man who suddenly appeared in front of them, they had never seen the man so they backed down a little bit, feeling nervous and anxious about the man's presence.

 

" Who... who are you? Why do you know us? " Nayeon bravely asked, grabbing Jihyo's hand tightly " what do you want from us? "

 

" don't be afraid, I mean no harm " the man assuringly said " the school director wants to meet you two " they both frowned and look at each other. 

 

No one actually knows who the school director is. Usually, the school director's name and the picture should be all over the school but in their school's case, there is nothing like that.

 

" why? " Jihyo asks.

 

" because you two are gifted " he smiled.